Chapter 284

It's the next day an Ohhh boy what an evening it was with Naughty pups! Apparently one of Maini's female pups was acting up, an Sir Pauker took things into their own hands...

Maini is not particularly happy about the situation. After hearing the report from Siri she wanted to punish her little one, along with Sha'On an Jay'Ve for having a pet at the table.

Sooni told Maini flat out no. That the pup had insulted one of the bearers of the family. An that the smell was enough punishment for the pup. No further punishments for any of them. Jay'Ve an Sha'On got off with a warning as they were already doing extra rounds on the obstacle course on their own time.

Dar'ke had spent the night with the little one. I had made Sure to give them tomatoe juice to bath her with. As well as lemon oil an lemon bath salts to help in taking away the smell. I also gave them a few jugs of vinegar along with having lotion on the side with soft fluffy towels.

Tanomi stayed clear of the situation as the smell was not good for her system. Maini was happy that Dar'ke stepped up to look after the little one. She gave the all clear to Sooni an I, so that the pups could visit their new siblings.

After feeding Rakkii an Luna this morning I left them with Sooni as Maini an Bae would bring up the first round of pups. Siri an Hil'di took the older ones to do some training. Sooni let me slip out of the room as Dar'ke needed some help. The smell wasn't going away fast enough...

As I made my way over to the scout ship that they set up for camp I could hear the little one in tears. She was howling so much she was throwing up! Poor baby!

"...Sire....I don't wanna see them anymore! They are monsters!" She wailed.

I pop around the corner, I notice the smell, it was really bad! Stinky has found a new level of stink!

I see that the pup is standing in a wooden bath tub. Dar'ke looks like he is at the end of his rope. He is very paled an looks like he has been sick a few times already as well.

"Anything working?" I ask him.

Dar'ke looks at me happy to see me. The pup on the other hand looks horrified. She points at me "You made the monsters!" She accused me in angry tears.

Dar'ke looks as though he is about to strike her. I make it in time to catch his hand. He looks shocked as I was several yards away from them half a second ago. I nuzzel his hand an look over at the pup. "WE made more siblings, that will protect you when you are older." I say to her with a purr.

She huffs then looks away from me, I notice a black marks on her forehead where she was sprayed. I let go of Dar'ke an look at the mark closely. Dar'ke looks at me puzzled. "What do you see Chris?" He asks me.

"Dar'ke can you see the black dots here?" I ask as I point them out.

He gets up an looks at the headcrest of  the pup. He shakes his head. "Her normal markings are there...." he gets his bio mask an scans her "Nothing shows on the scan either...." he says to me.

I gently stroke the area carefully, the smell gets a little worse. However as I am bent down looking at her headcrest. The young pup took the opportunity to strike me in the face cutting me deep with her claws. Dar'ke looks like he is about to attack, I just glare at him, while shaking my head. He backs down than backs away as I give him a cold glare.

The pup pisses herself an looks up at me in fear. Her body starts to as shake as if she is in a blizzard. However I notice as my blood drips onto her face the black spots disappear. This wasn't a normal spraying, this was a curse...

Oh goody Pauker has the power to curse individuals with eternal Stink! I sigh as I rub my blood around her head an face. My face healed back to normal. Its not like I felt pain from it! Atleast that's a thing!