Chapter 209

After dropping the pups off with Ceillia an OldOne I head off to the main hall to eat Supper with Dar'ke. I didn't have a snack with the others after training class. That way I could eat supper properly. The pups were going to eat with Ceillia an OldOne in the kitchen. They seemed happier that way...

I see Dar'ke in the hallway he is talking to a group of young males. They were the ones that had been disciplined before. They were much more respectful now. I wonder if that group understood that Dar'ke basically saved their lives by doing what he did to them. Probably not, and I am okay with that.

Sometimes the yautja way is the only way to solve problems. When the group spots me they skitter away like bugs when you turn on a light quickly.  I chuckled at the sight, Dar'ke just shook his head at me looking amused.

I hugged him before we went in. "Everything okay Chris?" He asks me while looking down at my eyes then to my little belly that was starting to show.

"Everything is fine Dar'ke, how do you do?" I ask him.

"I am fine...well I was also amused at the report Hopper submitted from the Ooman training class." Dar'ke Chitter at me as he leads me into the Hall. We took our seats an he lifted his glass allowing everyone to being eating.

"Oh...whatever could you mean?" I ask him feigning an innocent tone.

"You are to Sly my Mate...but still tieing him up infront of the full class, was a bit much..." Dar'ke chittered at me before he took a bite of his roasted gizzard.

"I bet Hopper left out why he ended up that way..." I said to Dar'ke as I sipped on my stew.

"....How did you know Chris?" Dar'ke chittered at me his ruby eyes were filled with amusement an curiosity.

"I just had a feeling...." I fill Dar'ke in what happened. He just about choked on his brew when he took a drink cause he was laughing so hard. "DAR'KE you are not setting a good example" I scold him.

"Chris...as amusing as it to hear how Hopper caused a lost match. I think you probably went too light on Hopper for a punishment. OldOnes daggar he gave to you is proof that it was truly an honor match. To have that interrupted is seen as a great insult to both of the contenders. The fact that you only tied him upside down, fed him salty snacks without a drink...was very light." He comment as he dipped his meat into the stew.

"Well technically if you give someone a salty snack without a drink it's a mild form of torture...so it still counts." I counter Dar'ke.

"He was only denied Brew an C'ntlip, Chris. His complaint was that he had to drink plain water from the drink station outside the training room." Dar'ke said while trying to hide his laughter.

"I am not a monster, plus it's hard to teach a class when the other individual is scared of you. This was more like bantering, plus hearing the cracking of his ribs from OldOne earlier. I doubt if pain really effects much anymore. So I hit him where it truly hurts....Snack time" I said with a smile.

"Are you okay about tonight?" Dar'ke asks me with a guilty tone.

"Its fine, I had already volunteered for Ceillia tonight anyways. She an Hopper had a bit of a spat the other day. It will be good for them to spend some time together alone. As docile as Ceillia can be, she also has a fiery temper when lit. Also isolation is not good for her mental health. She is more relaxed an feels more comfortable when she has those around her that she can trust." I say to Dar'ke as I tuck more into my gizzard meat.

"I had a feeling something like that had taken place. I agree with you as well Chris. The more relaxed the better she will be. She has a high risk bearing, with a male an female pup inside her at the same time. I know Mai has requested Maini to be there at the birth for extra support..." Dar'ke said with a concerned tone.