🍋🍋chapter 199.5 NSFW 18+🍋🍋

I watched in utter horror an fascination as my Sirer pushed Chris on to the bed pinning her down. Since the pup tent was at the end of their bed... I unfortunately had a clear view of what was to come...

He had bit her neck in way that had her moaning underneath him, I could see him pressing his bulging loin cloth against her most private of places. I shouldn't look! But I couldn't look away.

The smell pheromones were so sweet in the air I could taste them!

I watched as Chris wrap her short legs around the sides my Sirers hips. She was grinding her hips up into him. Even in the video I saw of them before. I never seen her so desperate for my Sirer.

I caught the expression on her face, it made my hearts pound hard! Her blushing face, those clouded passions filled eyes an those swollen plump lips! I bet they were soft...

'No no no no!'

I think to myself as I look away, this was completely wrong!

I hear Chris moan loudy as I hear leather an fabrics ripping. I snap my head around to see that My Sirer moved down the bed. He has removed Chris's Skirt an under garments.

His head is between her legs so I can't get a good view. I see him lift her legs over his head an onto his Shoulders. He gives her love bites on her inner thighs. I can see the marks as he switches between her legs.

Chris reached down with her small hands an is holding on to his head crest as if her life depended upon it! They didn't say anything to one another it was all pure body language.

The only sounds that could be heard were, moans, groans, growls, huffs and wet sloppy sounds....?

I look to see with curiosity what he is doing to Chris. I see that he face first buried into her female sex. From the sounds an the way Chris was writhing  under my Sirer he was using his tongue to pleasure her!

I think it was more erotic not being able to see the full view. The sounds alone were hard to listen too! I wish I was the one pleasuring her...

No I can't think like that, if I could smack myself I would!

I see Chris arch her back pressing herself harder against my Sirers face! I see her eyes open wide as she locks her legs around Dar'kes neck! I hear my Sirer Growl at her in a commanding an expertly way! She cries out as her body violently shakes an shiver.

I wonder what my Sirer did? From my point of view I couldn't see how he use his mouth to pleasure her. When he growled at her near the end was that what make her cum so hard?

I felt like I missed out on a good opportunity to learn something important...I wonder how many year it took him to learn that technique...

As I sit there an ponder, I watch as my  Sirer moves Chris's legs off of his neck an shoulders. He moves up between her shivering legs an with one claw he removes her tube top. Her beautiful breasts spill out, her deep pink harden nipples looked like they were begging for attention!

My Sirer lowers his head to her right breast where he bites down an sucks on her nipple. He fondles her left breast in his free hand. Chris moans an wiggles beneath him more now.

Her body convulses with pleasure with every pinch to her nipple or bite that my Sirer gives to her other nipple. Chris seemed to be enjoying my Sirers touch. Her eyes rolled back into her head several times.

Can it really feel that good? Chris looks like she was in pure ecstacy! Her pheromones were filling the room rapidly. I am thankful for the cloaking as it hid 99% of my smell!