Chapter 302

It was chaos around dinner time. Mar'cte an the Older pups were preparing the meal. Rakkii had a death grip on Sa'ke. The 6 of them had a really good hunt, they all came back with a trophy.

Ceillia had taken Jesse an Robin to her room for a nap. Shi'Va an Singh were discussing plans for them tomorrow. Shi'Va was very excited to take Singh out hunting. Ceillia an Singh were still in their yautja forms. Which they said felt more freeing.

I could hear the console down the hall start to beep. I head down as the others are busy. I open up the communications an see Dar'ke. Even he looked surprised that I answered it.

"...I...uh...Hello Chris..." Dar'ke says awkwardly to me.

I Chitter at him, he could be so silly at times. "Hello Dar'ke, what do I owe the pleasure of your company?" I chatter to him.

Even in the communications holo he seemed small. Admittedly I miss looking up to my Sexy Mate. I just miss him in general...From the look on his face, it seems he was missing me as well.

"...I...just wanted to see you Chris. I have to ask, was the other day real?" He asks me, in almost disbelief.

"It sure felt real to me Dar'ke. It was nice to hold one another again. I've missed doing that with you" I purr to him.

Dar'ke looked like someone electrocuted him, he was just so shocked. He looked away embarrassed. Then he looks down almost in disappointment. "Chris would it be okay in the next few weeks to have Sooni visit you first?" He asks me.

Given the conflicted look on his face. He wanted to appease Sooni first before looking after his own needs. Seeing how she has been with the pups these past few days, it makes sense why he would suggest this. I am not pleased about this at all. I do love Sooni, but this is rewarding her bad behavior.

"Its seems you don't like the Idea Chris..." Dar'ke says to me in a defeated tone. He is afraid that one wrong move an I will be gone for good. As much as I would like to do that, I couldn't. I love him to damn much to do that to him.

"I am not particularly thrilled about that. To allow Sooni to come first would be rewarding her, for her BadBlood behavior against the pups..." I chatter at him. Using Sooni's words against her.

Dar'ke started to cough an sputter as he realized what my words meant. "I see you are more aware of what's going on here..." he chitters out at me amused.

"I check in from time to time Dar'ke. I know it's been hell for you an the family. In the long run this will just be easier. Keep in mind this is only temporary. I will take my rightful place by your side when it is the right time..." I chatter to him.

"There will always be a place for Chris." He says to me. He closes his eyes as if he is building up some courage. "Chris, I miss you...do you think there is anytime soon that you an I can meet up?" He asks me.

I nod at him. "When Hopper comes here next week. I can free some time up so we can spend a few hours together. Somethings are better to talk in person with one another. Mind you if we cuddle you need to stay awake..." I tease him.

Dar'ke looked a lot more relaxed. It would take us a little time to get to where we were with one another. But it was nice to see him reaching out. I will make sure to reach out to him more too.

"Chris...I am sure I can do that. Would you be okay with me talking to you once a day or once every other day?" He asks me with a little more excitement to his chatter.

"I would like that Dar'ke. Would you be willing to talk to our pups as well?" I ask him.

"Of course!" He chatters at me.