Chapter 187

"OldOne we are heading down now." I said to him as I sat in the pilot seat. The clan members were all loaded an chattering excitedly.

"Make sure to tell that that ooman pup of mine to rest when you get there!" He chittered at me. I chittered back at him. Chris having 15 hardmeat kills already was a bit...much. I doubt she listen to us to rest.

I launched the ship out of the dock bay an headed down. There were a few unique variants of Hardmeats on this planet. I intended to get atleast 5 or 6 of them. They were said to be larger then the T Rex's if you were to scale them.

The black stone mountains an aquamarine waters came into view. It was a pity that such a planet had been thrown into so much chaos. Once we clear out all the Hardmeats, hopefully the planet's natural ecosystem will return to normal. It had been heavily damaged.

As we descended I had a nagging feeling that something was wrong...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay....I don't hear anything anymore" I say to Jay'Ve an Sha'On. As I had my head pressed to the door listening to hear is anyone was around.

"Okay Sha'On do your ability on the panel" Jay'Ve said to Sha'On.

Sha'On nodded an stood on a box to reach the panel. In second it crumbled an sparked a bit. Then the door opened a little. It took the three of us to get it open to where we could escape.

Since I was the smallest and the Fastest. I acted as a scout! I was able to guide us off of the ship hiding us under the ramp. It felt really exciting! We decided we were gonna take the small pond on the left an use that water tunnel to enter the mountain. But we would try an get kills on land as that would be easier...

We had our knives, storages, and three long kitchen knives! They were better then any daggers! Plus they fit our hands better! I just hope Grandpa would forgive us. The plan was to each get our own hardmeat. An if possible to get a big one an offer to grandpa as an apology for borrowing his knives with out permission.

The three of us dash to the pond, an we slip in as quickly and quietly as possible. Our hunt begins...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was giving helpful tips to Singh as he cleaned his trophy. He seem very frustrated with all the nooks an crannies of a Xenomorph head. I had to give him an fellow Oomans tonics when they got the blood on their hands.

I see Dee, Fa'tae an Lu'Nye come up to me. I give Lu'Nye a hug first then Dee an Fa'tae. My eldest pups they were looking nervous. "Listen you three will do fine. Once you get the first kill it will be easier after that." I said in a cheerful tone.

"Uhhh Chris can you follow us for a minute?" Lu'Nye asks me. He seemed very nervous an on edge.

"Sure!" I said to him. They lead me up the ramp of the second ship an the three of them stop dead an look at a half open storage room door. They look from there, to each other then to me. With an 'Oh shit' look on their faces. Even with the Bio masks I can still tell.

I get a whiff of a familiar smell. I push past them an head into the room. I look around an I stop dead as I see the panel...I knew exactly why they had that air about them.

I felt like I was suddenly gut punched, I leaned over an vomited onto the floor. The feelings of worry, rage, and wonderment of how the fuck this was even possible.

"Lu'Nye...how did they get here?" I ask him quietly thru my teeth.

"They hid in one of the crates as it was being loaded. We had locked them in here to prevent them from going out an encountering danger..." Lu'Nye said as he looked with horror at the panel.