The Beginning of the End

Walking around the city Y/n wonders why he had to get the smoothies and chili fries for everyone when he's paid for the like the last fifty of them!

Y/n: "(Groans) I swear I know they all got money. Yet always seem to be more busy whenever it comes to actually picking up the food or when it comes time to pay the check."

Eventually Y/n stops as he sees a couple cultist members seeming to try and sneak up on him, once he notices this Y/n keeps walking towards Gwen's garage where Kevin had stashed his car to make some quick repairs after their most recent mission.

Once in front of the open garage door Y/n waves at them as the cultist that were hiding in the other dimension appear with Ben turning into four arms while Kevin absorbs some of his cars metal while Gwen just starts blasting magic at them.

Now where was Y/n you may be asking? Well he was a couple of blocks away as the Y/n that was walking towards the garage was basically a temporary clone that was to deliver the food while a stealthy Y/n started attacking any of the cultist that he could find.

Y/n: "(Breaks a cultist leg as he catches another ones arm as he tried to punch Y/n) I can do this all day."

After saying that Y/n's neck opens up a tiny bit like Wildmutt's as he dodges another cultist attack before grabbing them by the neck and throwing them into one of their friends that just crossed over to try and attack Y/n.

As more and more cultist appear Y/n tries his best to take them down while also trying to stop as many as he could from reaching his friends leads to quite a lot of mistakes on Y/n's part as he eventually looses the 1 v army fight and gets taken away by the cultist to one of their hideouts.

When Y/n is finally able to open his eyes he sees many of the cultists around who all seem to be getting ready for something as the weird old man who appeared before Julie before Ben thankfully stopped her when she was seemed to be curious about them.

Cult Leader: "(Sounding like Emperor Palpatine) Welcome my young friend, our lord Daggon has tasked us with keeping a special eye on you."

Y/n: "(The camera zooms out and we see Y/n chained up like it was the medieval ages with chains on his hands, feet, neck, and chest along with seeming to negate his ability to shift) Yea well thanks for the warm welcome but (spits in the cult leaders face) please piss off and take me back home."

As the cult leader wipes the spit from his face he back hands Y/n across the face like he was some kind of pimp before storming off as he angrily swings his cape, dress, rope whatever you want to call it as well as pushing one cultist with glowing green eyes to the side.

The only reason Y/n even knew they had glowing green eyes was because earlier when he was fighting he managed to cut that one's face open but somehow its healed since then with only the mask seeming to take any real damage greatly annoying Y/n.

Y/n: "(Starts high pitch whistling to try and call Sibella before the green eyed cultist came over and beat him him a "all hail Dagon" green baseball bat) Ow! What the heck even is that! Are you really selling merchandise for your cult."

Cultists in a business suit with the cults colors and reading glasses for some reason: "Everyone loves merchandise and according to our research in the human mind the more familiar they get with something the more devotion they seem to give it."

Y/n rolls his eyes as he is then gagged and bound once more before he feels himself getting thrown into a car as they begin to make many twists and turns with the cultists members telling Y/n everything they were planning since they already caught him.