Eyes On Me

I pant heavily as we all make it to Skull Rock, except we're in the Upside Down so I guess this is kind of reverse Skull Rock. Vines are tangled everywhere and there's eerie particles floating about, I'm scared to even breathe but unfortunately my lungs are desperate for oxygen after our sprint away from the demonic bats.

Nancy, Steve and Robin discuss a plan amongst themselves whilst also patching Steve up, which then reminds me of my own battle with the bats.

I slump against the rocky wall, falling to the floor on my butt as I carefully peel my jacket off of my shoulder, exposing my ripped shirt and heavily bleeding bite mark from a bat. "Shit." I mumble, looking up and seeing Eddie staring at me with concern.

Without hesitation he quickly kneels in front of me, taking off his jacket and ripping the sleeve from his Hellfire tee, I watch as he leans forward and attempts to wrap my wound. I whimper as soon as the fabric touches me, the pain more noticeable now the adrenaline is wearing off.

"Shit sorry, but we've gotta cover this before it gets infected." Eddie curses, I nod and grit my teeth as he goes to begin wrapping it. "Hey, eyes on me sweetheart." He softly murmurs as more blood trickles down my arm. I do as he says, keeping my eyes on his brown ones the whole time. As soon as he's done, he looks up at me with a scared expression.

"How's that feel?" He asks.

"Feels like I got bit by a bat." I mumble leading off with a small laugh. Eddie purses his lips together to hold back a smile, but ends up rolling his eyes and chuckling anyway.

"Guys, time to go." Nancy calls as the others begin walking through the creepy woods. Eddie helps me up and we start following them, but all of a sudden Eddie wraps an arm around my waist as if he's helping me walk.

I look up at him confused, and he shrugs in response. "You know, just in case your leg hurts or whatever."

I smile shaking my head, noticing how Steve throws a smirk over his shoulder at Eddie and I.