Tea Party

Y/D/N- Your Daughters Name
-------------------------------------------------------

"Daddy, come join our tea party!" Our daughter pleads to Eddie as he walks into Y/D/N bedroom, looking at us both sitting on the floor.

Eddie smirks at me, his eyes flitting to the plastic tiara sitting on my head, before taking the place next to me on the carpet.

"You need a crown too." Our daughter sweetly says, waddling to her toybox as Eddie leans into my ear and murmurs "You make a good queen, you're bossy enough."

I playfully whack his arm and smile as our daughter comes over with a massive pink jewelled crown, she reaches up as Eddie leans down, placing it on his head. I bite my lip to hold back a laugh, Eddie sighs and mouths "Don't say anything."

I hold my hands up in a surrender as our daughter sits opposite us, handing out tea cups. "Would you like some tea?" She asks us, I nod smiling at her as Eddie follows.

She pretends to pour tea from a teapot then drinks from the cup. Eddie does the same, emphasising the slurping noises whilst holding out a pinky.

"I say, this is the best tea in all of Hawkins!" He says in a high pitched girlish voice. I grin as she smiles widely, she stands up and climbs onto Eddie's lap.

Eddie wraps his arms around her tightly, kissing the top of her head as he rocks from side to side, making her giggle the cutest childish giggle. My heart warms as I watch my two loves interact.

"I think you're mommy's missing out, should we bring her in?" Eddie asks, looking at me. Our daughter nods as she reaches out a small hand, I shuffle towards them. Eddie wraps an arm around me as my daughter does the same. We all have a massive hug, our crowns clinking together until our daughter squirms out of it.

Eddie kisses my temple, watching as our daughter gathers her plushies. "Look what we did." He murmurs, his voice full of pure love.

I sigh, leaning happily against him. "I think we should do it again."

Eddie laughs lowly and nods just as our daughter points and Eddie and says "Frodo the bear wants your crown."