Manager Mayhem

I watch from backstage, smiling as I watch Corroded Coffin perform. I look out at the crowd, seeing the biggest turnout we've had yet, for once the venue seems to be filled to the walls with eager fans signing and jamming out to the songs.

"Thank you and goodnight!" Eddie shouts as the band bounces down the stairs towards me, laughing and slapping each others backs.

"That was amazing, when's our next gig?" Gareth asks, grinning from ear to ear as Eddie lingers behind him, an arm around his shoulder.

I look at my clipboard, "Next Friday, just a few towns over." I reply. Gareth nods and walks past me, heading outside where a few fans usually wait for autographs.

"Aren't you going with them?" I ask Eddie as he stays behind, stepping closer to me. He shakes his head, grinning at me as he plucks the clipboard from my hands and places it on a nearby table. I open my mouth to speak but Eddie leans down, his face moving closer to mine.

I push him back with one hand, looking to the fire exit in case anybody saw. "Eddie," I whisper, "you know we can't. I'm practically your boss."

Eddie lifts a shoulder in a shrug, then raises a thumb to my lip whilst his other hand wraps around my waist. My breath comes fast as I get lost in the moment. "The others couldn't give a shit what we do, they already suspect there's something between us."

"There isn't." I cut in, shaking my head. Immediately Eddie frowns, "Bullshit, otherwise you wouldn't be acting this way."

It's my turn to frown as Eddie's thumb continues to trace the outline of my lips. "I'm not acting like anything, you're the one...touching me." I lead off.

Eddie's mouth tilts into a smirk, he leans down to my ear and murmurs deeply "Sweetheart, I've barely touched you yet, there's so much more I've got planned."

My breath hitches as I turn my head, his lips are centimeters away from mine. My eyes dart to his lips and back to his playful eyes, watching me and waiting to see what I do.

"This is a really bad idea." I mumble.

"This is a fucking great idea." Eddie whispers before closing the distance between us. His lips are warm against mine, and from what started as a simple kiss turns passionate quick. I somehow end up half on the table, my legs wrapped around Eddie's waist as his arms encircle my body, caging me to him.

Before we can even break apart properly, the fire exit bursts open and there's multiple gasps. Eddie and I turn our faces to the sound, hearing Gareth shout "I knew it!"

Eddie sighs laughing as he untangles himself from me. "I'm so sorry, it's so unprofessional-" I begin, standing up and straightening my clothes, but the band members act casual.

"Y/N, it's okay," Jeff says with a smile, "we all knew you and Eddie had a thing between you, as long as you can still do your job, it's all good."

I nod, giving them a small smile as Eddie snakes an arm around my middle. "Well gentleman, I'm calling it a night, I've got," Eddie looks to me with a smirk, "things to do."

I roll my eyes, hiding my blush in Eddie's shoulder.