Chapter One: A Farmboy, A Princess, And A Orphan./Someday

Ten-year old Luke was working on the moisture vaporators outside of his farm homestead located near the Jundland Wastes on the planet of Tatoonie where he lived with Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru. He sighed, wishing that he could get off this planet and fight the empire! Suddenly, he heard his Uncle and his Aunt arguing at the dinner table about Luke's future!

Beru: Owen, he can't stay here forever. Most of his friends will be gone by the time he's all grown up, it means so much to him!

Owen: I'll make it up to him when he's older, I promise.

Beru: Luke's just not a farmer, Owen. He has too much of his father in him.

Owen: That's what I'm afraid of...

Luke remembered how much they cared for his safety even though they were just farmers, especially a few months ago...

Owen: Now, Luke, I need you to listen to me. The Tuskens are on the hunt again. They're raiding farms along the wastes. So stay in here. If anything goes wrong, you know what to do. You run!

Young Luke: I'm not afraid...

Owen: I know. Everything's gonna be fine.

Beru: It's gonna be okay...

Young Luke: Someday, I'll prove Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru wrong and fight the Empire...

Ten-year old Leia stood from her room in her Palace, remembering the parting words from Obi-Wan, an old friend of her real parents and her current foster parents...

Young Leia: You said there were many ways to lead.

Bail: Looks like I was right.

Young Leia: If I'm going to do this, I'm going to want to change a few things.

Bail: Then let's change things together.

Young Leia: So, who is it today? More cousins?

Bail: Not exactly.

Young Leia: (Gasps)

(Lola Beeping)

Young Leia: Lola!

Obi-Wan: Who am I to separate a young lady from her droid?

Bail: Obi-Wan.

Breha: Thank you.

Obi-Wan: Of course.

Bail: We can never repay you.

Obi-Wan: Well, she has already done that. 

Young Leia: I missed you.

(Lola Beeping)

Bail: I fear for her future. The Empire grows stronger and bolder.

Obi-Wan: Well, if you ever need my help again, you know where to find me.

Bail: Let's hope that day never comes.

Young Leia: So, what'll you do now?

Obi-Wan: I don't know. What do you think I should do?

Young Leia: I think you should sleep.

(Both Laughing)

Obi-Wan: I think you're right. Leia... When I said before that I didn't know your parents... Princess Leia Organa, you are wise, discerning, kindhearted. These are qualities that came from your mother. But you are also passionate and fearless, forthright. And these are gifts from your father. Both were exceptional people who bore an exceptional daughter. I wish I could tell you more. 

Young Leia: It's okay. You don't have to. Thank you. Will I ever see you again?

Obi-Wan: Maybe. Someday. If you ever need help from a tired old man.

Young Leia: (Chuckles)

Obi-Wan: But we must be careful. No one must know, or it could endanger us both.

Young Leia: Goodbye, Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan: Goodbye, Princess. May the Force be with you...

Leia smiled at Lola before looking down at Tala's holster, keeping it as a memory for her to hold her droid inside of it!

Young Leia: Don't worry, Obi-Wan... We will see each other again someday, I promise...

Ten-year old Ezra is sitting inside his tower on Lothal. Ever since his foster brother betrayed him, his sister, and his adopted parents three years ago, plus a second time a few days ago after his 10th birthday, Ezra was on his own most of the time... The young boy turned to his desk, it had pictures of his foster family, especially his sister and his parents... He begins to write in his journal about the recent events that happened a few days ago...

Young Ezra(V.O): The Republic had become an Empire. And the light of the Jedi was all but extinguished... Kaitis had taken my parents away from us and left me and my sister for dead. After my 7th Birthday, the Galactic Empire soon offered my foster brother power beyond his wildest dreams... But Order 66 and the Jedi Purge soon turned brother against brother... After almost losing my foster sister to the same people who took my parents away from me, I could listen to him nor even think about serving the Empire no longer... But I know that while I will be reunited with Eldra again someday, I also know that I will also be reunited with Kaitis as well... This time, on opposite sides of the battle lines... But I will work to become a great Jedi Knight... I will make you proud of me, sis... I'll make both my foster and my real parents as well as my real siblings and parents proud of me...

Young Ezra(Singing):
There's somethin' missing, something not quite right
And I can feel it callin' to me every night

Young Leia(Singing):
A little voice inside tells me someone is out there
And I must never give up searchin' everywhere

All Three(Singing):
Someday

Young Ezra(Singing):
We are gonna be together

All Three(Singing):
Someday

Young Ezra(Singing):
Life will be so much better

All Three(Singing):
Someday

Young Ezra(Singing):
We will build a bond no one can break

All Three(Singing):
Someday

Young Ezra(Singing):
No more dark clouds above

All Three(Singing):
Someday

Young Ezra(Singing):
United in the light of love

All Three(Singing):
Someday

Young Ezra(Singing):
The story can only end one way
We'll be together someday

(Music)

All Three(Singing):
Someday

Young Ezra(Singing):
We are gonna be together

All Three(Singing):
Someday

Young Ezra(Singing):
Life will be so much better

All Three(Singing):
Someday

Young Ezra(Singing):
We will build a bond no one can break, yeah...

All Three(Singing):
Someday

Young Ezra(Singing):
No more dark clouds above

All Three(Singing):
Someday

Young Ezra(Singing):
United in the light of love

All Three(Singing):
Someday

Young Ezra(Singing):
The story can only end one way
We'll be together someday
Someday!

All Three(Singing):
We'll be together someday!

Like his twin siblings, Luke and Leia Skywalker, Ezra Skywalker had a future to think about.