Chapter Seventy: Rex agrees to help.../Meeting Eldra's Master!

Inside their old Tank, Kanan was parking the Phantom with the Clone's Tank! He figured that it was safer that way until they left Seelos, not knowing of the dangers that were on this planet! As making sure the Phantom was safe, he overheard Ezra and the others talking with Rex and his friends!

Commander Gregor: Hey... You're a big one, aren't you?

Zeb: Bigger than you!

Kanan entered, seeing that both Ahsoka and Crosshair were reuniting with Rex!

Captain Rex: Crosshair... It's been a while, good to see ya!

Crosshair: Captain... I almost didn't recoginze you!

Captain Rex: Yeah... A lot's changed, as you well know! Commander... Hmm... You got old!

Ahsoka smirked, had to happen sooner or later!

Ahsoka: Had to happen sometime, Rex!

Ahsoka hugged Rex, relieved that she found him! While he is a bit shocked at the surprise hug, Rex gently returned the embrace!

Captain Rex: I'm... Glad that you're okay!

Ahsoka: Yeah... You too!

Kanan frowned, knowing that it must be nice to reunite with some old friends that you can trust! The two of them departed from their embrace when they saw Ezra admiring some of Rex's old Clone Trooper helmets!

Captain Rex: Whoa! Hey, hey. Easy with those, son!

Ezra puts it down gently before Rex asked how Ahsoka has been doing lately!

Ezra: Oh, yeah, yeah... I might move the dust!

Captain Rex: How are you doing, Commander Tano?

Ahsoka: Uh, well, in need of help... We all are!

Ezra: Look, we're trying to fight the Empire, but we're outnumbered, overmatched, and taking a beating... We could use your help!

Captain: Well, I'm not sure I'm much help to anyone these days...

Commander Wolffe: Didn't you hear? The Emperor said the clone army has outserved its purpose and retired us... Now we spend our days just telling stories and slinging for joopas!

Zeb sighed, he knew that this trip was a waste of time!

Zeb: This was a wasted trip! You heard the clone, he's not interested!

Kanan nudges Zeb to be quiet, knowing that the rest of their Squadron is basically a floating target!

Zeb: Ow!

Kanan: Ezra and Ashoka said that it's our only way of protecting Phoenix Squadron from the Empire!

Ezra put a calm hand on Kanan's arm, telling him to handle this!

Ezra: Kanan, please! Rex, listen... You don't like the Empire, do you? Well, the Empire certainly isn't the Republic, but you can't do anything about that. You could fight...

Rex seems a bit unsure, before turning to Ahsoka... Her voice pleading for him to help them before they lose anyone else!

Ahsoka: Please, Rex... Before we lose anyone else!

Captain Rex: Well... Alright then!

Ezra: Yes!

Captain Rex: So, what do you need help my help with first?

Ezra: Okay, there's one thing that you can help us with for starters...

Sabine: We need a base... Ahsoka here said that you knew about all sorts of secret locations in the Outer Rim!

Captain Rex: Well, my memory isn't what it once was, but, um, there are a few spots I never bothered to report to the Empire!

However, Wolffe still thinks that it's a bad idea!

Commander Wolffe: Listen, they are in some kind of trouble... If we help them, we are putting ourselves in danger!

Captain Rex: Wolffe, relax! We got the situation under control!

Commander Wolffe: Oh, really? Really? What do you think the Empire will do to us if they find out that we are helping a Jedi, hmm?