Chapter Sixty-Eight: Trust him.../Hera stays behind to clean up Chopper's mess!

In the cockpit of the Ghost, Ahsoka came in and brought the head of an old Clone Wars tactical droid and gave it to Sabine, much to her confusion! 

Sabine: Is that the head of an old tactical droid? 

Ahsoka: These droids were great at finding things, calculating...

Ezra: Yeah... Found my Father and her a few times during the Clone Wars... Of course it was when they didn't want to be found!

Ahsoka and Ezra giggled at that, knowing how true that was!

Both: (Giggling)

Sabine: How in all the galaxy is that droid gonna find your friend?

Ahsoka: Well, I heard he was last seen in the Seelos system! We can start there...

Ezra nods, knowing that's a good place to start looking!

Ezra: You heard her, Hera! Set course for the Seelos System! And do it fast Chopper!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Ahsoka: And, Kanan, if we do find my friend there, then you must trust him...

Kanan: If he's all the things you say, we can't afford not to!

Ahsoka: Trust him...

Ezra: What was that about?

Kanan: I have no idea!

As Kanan turns away from his student, he turns to Sabine to whisper something to her quietly!

Ezra: I don't know, Sabine... I just get the weird feeling that Kanan's been hiding a good reason why he's so unsure of trusting Clones! 

Sabine and Zeb are confused, what did the kid mean by that?

Sabine: Like what, Ezra?

Zeb: Yeah... Like what kind of a good reason, kid?

Ezra isn't sure, but he knows that it has to do with Order 66 and why his former adoptive brother didn't want anything to do with adopting him on the night that he was born!

Ezra: I'm not sure... I think it has something to do with why Kaitis didn't feel like talking about what happened to his Jedi Master on the night that I was born and why he didn't want to adopt me as much as Eldra and her parents did!

Sabine and Zeb looked concerned at the kid, knowing that being worried and concerned for someone is usually kind of Kanan's thing and not Ezra's! Finally, the Ghost pulled out of hyperspace and had just arrived at the Seelos System! Kanan, Zeb, Sabine, Ezra, Crosshair, and Ahsoka were already in the Phantom, but there was one small problem... Chopper had forgotten to completely fix the hyperdrive after their escape from Vader and his Fleet's attack a few days ago! As sparks and smoke came from the ship, Hera was angry at the Droid for now telling her that the hyperdrive wasn't completely repaired, after they get all the way to Seelos?!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Hera: We get all the way to Seelos, and now you tell me the hyperdrive wasn't completely fixed?!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Hera: You finished the important repairs? How did you define "important"?

Kanan came up the ladder that was from the Phantom and the Ghost, asking in a very annoyed tone what the problem was now when they were all ready to go and get Rex!

Kanan: What's going on?!

Hera explained that she and Chopper were staying here to clean up his mess, before telling Kanan to take the Phantom!

Hera: Chopper and I are staying here, to clean up his mess! 

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Hera: Take the Phantom, hopefully we'll be ready to go by the time you get back!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Kanan shakes his head at the two of the fighting, before joining Crosshair, Ahsoka, and the rest of his Crew in the Phantom! The small shuttle leaves the Ghost, before landing on Seelos...