Chapter One Hundred and Eighty-Two: A New Droid Leg.../Shopping Jokes!

Upon landing on Horizon Base, the rebels made their way to the Imperial fuel depot, Kanan explained that the plan was to blast their way out after they had obtained the necessary fuel supplies...

Kanan: All right... After we grab the fuel, we'll have to blast our way out of here fast! Chopper, be ready...

Sabine sees that Chopper was desiring a new Droid Lag from afar being sold at a nearby stall since Chopper had an improvised left leg which did not fit him well!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Sabine: Huh? Oh, yeah... That droid leg kinda of does look like yours!

Chopper told Hera about it but the Pilot knew that they were on a mission, and it wasn't to go shopping for new Droid parts!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Hera: Chopper, we're not here to shop...

Sabine makes a small joke to Kanan, mixing Chopper with Shopping!

Sabine: Uh, shop... Shopper!

Kanan: (Silent Chuckling) Good one...

Not paying attention to their joking, Hera said that this mission was very important and dangerous right now!

Hera: This mission is important and dangerous!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Hera: Not now... We need you on the Ghost to monitor Imperial transmissions!

Chopper turned away despite his protests, Hera told him to keep an eye if the Empire suspects anything!

Hera: Hey! Let us know the second the Empire suspects anything!

Zeb: You heard her! Stay at your post and get a leg up on the Empire, yeah?

Ezra laughed a little bit as they left, finding that joke funny!

Ezra: Yeah, "Shopper..." 

Zeb: (Chuckles) "Shopper..."

Chopper rolled his dome, very funny!