Chapter Seventy-Five: Reunions and Tensions/Talk to him...

Inside their house, Cut and Suu were making some Tea for everyone... The purple twi'lek saw a few new faces that they didn't know about!

Suu: I see a few new faces...

Ezra nodded before he introduced the rest of his friends to Cut and his Wife!

Ezra: Oh, right! Ahsoka, Chopper, Vos, and Kanan, meet Cut and Suu!

Suu: Pleased to meet you!

Kanan: Ma'am...

Cut notices that Ezra was one adoptive sibling short!

Cut: And speaking of your adoptive siblings, you're one short... Oh yeah! Where's Kaitis?

Eldra sighed, that was a very long story! 

Eldra: (Sighs) Longer story...

While Eldra is able to shake the comment off Ezra frowns, the memory of what happened on Lothal almost Six Years ago still haunted him like he told Rex that it did...

Young Eldra: What's with you?

Young Kaitis: You know, I tried to look out for you guys... But you got too much heat on you, and you brought it here to my place of business! I had to make the best of a bad situation...

Young Ezra: What did you do?!

Young Kaitis: Sorry, kiddo... (Door slides open)

Young Ezra: Huh? (Sees that their Ship is blasted to bits, causing the remains of it to almost both Eldra and him!) You called in the Empire on my Adoptive Parents!

Young Kaitis: I wouldn't expect you to understand! If it hadn't been for your real parents, both mine and Eldra's Masters would both be alive right now! If you hadn't even been born, I would still have my own life right now!

Ezra: It's complicated...

Cut nods, he remembers now that Eldra had told him and his family about what happened when they had planned to leave Lothal for good, but it didn't end so well for them...

Cut: Sounds familiar... Your sister told us what happened when you were going to leave Lothal for good, Ezra... We're sorry kid!

Ezra told him how he has come to accept that Eldra made her choice and as his younger adoptive brother, he has to respect that decision, even though it can be difficult to understand!

Ezra: (Sighs) My sister chose a different path, as did Kaitis... I have to respect their decision... Even though it can be difficult to understand, we must carry on... I may process moments and thoughts differently, but it does not mean that I feel any less than you do, sis!

Eldra placed a proud hand on her little brother's shoulder, knowing that Ezra had really taken both her and Kanan's lessons to heart! Suddenly, they heard the front door open, causing Cut's and Suu's kids to rush inside to greet them since they saw Eldra's new shuttle outside!

Jek: Mom, Dad! There's a ship outside!

Eldra smiled as she stood back a little bit so that Rex and Ezra reunite with the two kids!

Rex: Shaeeah, Jek!

Ezra: Remember me?

Shaeeah: Uncle Ezra!

Jek: Uncle Rex!

The two kids gave Rex and Ezra a big hug, while Kanan watched with gentle fondness... He was shocked that Ezra and Rex were so gentle with little kids! 

Ezra: Kanan, this is Cut's and Suu's son and Daughter... Meet Shaeeah Lawquane, and her little brother, Jek Lawquane! Me and my friends are gonna help you and your parents get to safety!

Shaeeah: Hello!

Jek: Hi!

Suddenly, everyone heard another shuttle landing from outside along with some fighting! Luckily for everyone, it wasn't blaster firing!