Chapter One Hundred and Forty Four: Ezra's Encouragement.../Next stop, Lira San!

Inside his and Ezra's shared room, Zeb was still holding his bo-rifle pacing around the floor in the room, when Ezra came in behind him as the Lasat approached his Bunk, as the kid was demanding why his friend is acting like he wants nothing to do with his people!

Zeb: (Sighs)

Ezra: What are you doing, huh? These are your people! You act like you want nothing to do with them...

Zeb sat down on the Bunk with bo-rifle still in his hands, knowing that chanting wasn't gonna help save anybody!

Zeb: Chanting ain't gonna help save anybody!

Ezra seemed confused, wondering how Zeb would know that!

Ezra: Why? How do you know?

As Ezra sat down next to him on the Bunk, Zeb decided to honest and trust the kid with his past unlike Kaitis who still remained a closed book, since out of the youngest Members of his Crew, his young friend does deserve the truth!

Zeb: As captain of the Honor Guard, I was responsible for protecting the royal family and every single Lasat... Their safety was my duty!

Ezra's eyes softened sadly at Zeb's shame for not being able to protect his people and the Royal Family, before reassuring him that he couldn't have stopped the Empire any more than him, Kanan, or the others did, especially Sabine, who was a victim of it without knowing what the Empire really did to her people until it was too late!

Ezra: You couldn't have stopped the Empire!

Zeb clutched his bo-rifle even harder, he still fought to the end before revealing the terrible truth of what happened before Kanan and the others found him!

Zeb: I fought to the end! We held the palace... And then there was a bomb... And when I woke up, it was all just gone! We retreated... I was as good as dead, at least until Kanan found me... Huh... Oh, Karabast!

Ezra gently placed a comforting hand on Zeb's shoulder, knowing that while he lost both his adoptive and real parents, Zeb lost everyone! But Ezra knew that just like him, Zeb survived and had a chance to help his people again!

Ezra: I can't imagine... I lost my both my adoptive and my real parents, but you must have
lost everyone... But at least you're alive, and, and you've got a chance to help your people again!

Although Zeb knew that the kid meant well, he didn't deserved to be called Captain after he failed his people that day all those years ago...

Zeb: They called me Captain... I don't deserve to be called that! I failed my people that day...

Ezra frowned, knowing that Zeb has a second chance to not fail them now!

Ezra: So don't fail them now!

Zeb seems shocked at that, but he knows that the kid is right! Back in the Common Room, everyone else had just finished the Chanting and getting the Map set up, when both Ezra and Zeb came in!

Everyone: Mah-seeta, fo-na-ka-tee-lala... Eeee, ah, naa...

Ezra: We are ready for your map!

Chopper brings up the Map that shows the path to Lira San, as Chava explained things to everyone!

Chopper: (Chopper Chattering)

Chava: The path to Lira San will be revealed through the fates of The Three... The child must save the warrior and the fool!

Zeb nudged Ezra, smirking at the fact that he was the warrior while the kid was the child! But he was mistaken deeply...

Gron: The child must show us the way...

Chava: No... The child of Lasan!

Zeb: Wait, wait! I'm the child? I really wanted to be the warrior! (Growls)

Ezra rolled his eyes, he was kinda acting like a child right now!

Ezra: You're kinda acting like a child!

Zeb glares at Ezra to shush it, as Chava continued the story with her bo-rifle!

Gron: Your bo-rifle, as the ancients used it!

But Hera knew that those Systems were beyond the Outer Rim in Wild Space! But Chava knew that the Lasan Child must show them the way!

Hera: Those systems are beyond the Outer Rim, in Wild Space!

Chava: Not on any map... The child must show us the way!