Chapter One Hundred and Forty Six: A New Future.../Out of Time?

After the Ghost had safely made its way to Lira San, everyone had started to wake up from being knocked out earlier! Kanan sat up, wanting to make sure that everyone else was okay!

Kanan: (Groans) Is everyone okay?

Hera: Yeah...

Sabine: I think so...

Chava: Been better!

Gron: Just great!

Vizago: That's getting up with a bang!

Kanan rubbed his forehead when he noticed Ezra was still unconscious before Chopper hit him on the back of his head with his legs! Ezra woke up, but didn't think that was really necessary!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Ezra: Ow! Was that really necessary?

Rubbing the back of his forehead, Kanan wanted to make sure that both the kid and the Droid weren't harmed in any sort of way from that mess!

Ezra: (Groans)

Kanan: Huh? You guys alright?

Ezra rubbed his head, he and Chopper were fine!

Chopper: (Chopper Beeping)

Ezra: (Sighs) Yeah... Yeah, we're okay!

Ezra turned his head to see that Zeb was still out cold, causing his pained face to be filled with worry and concern!

Ezra: (Gasps) Zeb!

Ezra quickly got up to help his friend as Kanan saw how worried his Student was before both he and Gron helped the kid get Zeb up!

Kanan: Get him up!

Gron: Captain Orrelios!

Both Kanan and Ezra helped Zeb sit up a little bit as Gron slapped his cheek, causing the Lasat Captain to wake up! Seeing that his friend was awake and was putting his hand to his forehead due to being knocked out from the electric shocks that came from leading the way earlier, Ezra asked Zeb if was okay and wasn't badly hurt!

Ezra: Hey, buddy... You hurt?

Zeb rubbed his forehead, before turning around to see that they made it to Lira San after all... He's had worse, but he's never seen better!

Zeb: (Sighs) I've had worse... But I've never seen better!

Gron: We're home...

Zeb: Lira San!

Later, Zeb had taken the Phantom down to see what Lira San looks like for himself, along with taking his two Lasat friends home there as well! Ezra was sitting in the cockpit when Kanan came in! The Jedi rested his arms over Ezra's seat as his Padawan expressed his concerns over Zeb coming back since he's been down there a while now!

Ezra: Zeb has been down there a while... Are you sure he's coming back?

Kanan smiled, reassuring the kid that Zeb will be back!

Kanan: Pretty sure... 

Ezra frowns before turning back to the cockpit window view, knowing that things would be pretty lonely and boring without Zeb here on the Ghost... Just then, Ezra spotted the Phantom flying back to the Ghost, proving that Zeb was staying with them! Ezra got up from his seat with excitement, realizing that Kanan was right!

Ezra: You were right!

Sabine, Hera, and Chopper all came into the room with Vizago... Chopper was upset as Vizago and Sabine both knew that the Droid was gonna have to put all of Zeb's stuff back into his room now after moving it out!