Chapter 250 A Trip to the Sea City (6)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After Lu Xiaoxiao stood for half an hour, he felt that his feet were a little sore, so he sat back on the bed. Zhang Xu saw Lu Xiaoxiao sitting back on the bed and said: "Would you like to wash up before it's dark?"

"Okay." After saying this, Lu Xiaoxiao took the toiletries out of the car.

When Lu Xiaoxiao walked to the door of the toilet, she took a deep breath before pushing the door open and walking in. After entering the toilet, Lu Xiaoxiao quickly locked the door and entered the space.

After entering the space, Lu Xiaoxiao exhaled the suffocated breath and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

After taking a shower, Lu Xiaoxiao used a hair dryer to dry her hair and planned to take the toiletries to get out of the room, but when she got out of the room, she took a deep breath as she came in.

After Lu Xiaoxiao returned to the compartment, she put the toiletries back in her bag, and looked at Zhang Xu and said, "Would you like to go and wash, or it would be inconvenient for it to get dark."

"No, the lights in the car will be turned on when it is dark, although it is not bright during the day, it is still clear."

Hearing what Zhang Xu said, Lu Xiaoxiao didn't ask him to wash, but sat back on the bed again.

Lu Xiaoxiao, who was sitting on the bed, had no sleep at all because he slept too long in the afternoon. He looked at Zhang Xu, who was standing by the bed, and said, "Do you feel bored?"

"No."

After hearing Zhang Xu's answer, Lu Xiaoxiao rolled her eyes indecently, and then said: "I'm so bored. I slept too much in the afternoon and now I can't sleep to pass the time."

After Zhang Xu glanced at the aggrieved little girl sitting on the bed, he took out a little book from his bag and handed it to her.

Lu Xiaoxiao took the book from Zhang Xu and took a look, and immediately laughed happily. She adjusted a comfortable posture and sat down and started reading.

Zhang Xu smiled slightly when she saw her, and after taking out a book about machinery from her bag, he walked over to Lu Xiaoxiao and sat down and looked through it.

At 7 o'clock in the evening, after Lu Xiaoxiao pressed her neck that was a little sore, she closed the little book on her hand and handed it to Zhang Xu.

After Zhang Xu took the book handed over by Lu Xiaoxiao, he closed the book he had just read and put it in his bag.

"Do you want to go to bed now?" Zhang Xu asked, looking at Lu Xiaoxiao who was rubbing his shoulders.

"You go wash first, and I will go to bed after you finish washing."

"I'll be back soon." After Zhang Xu said this, he took the toiletries out of the car.

"Wang Dasheng, I want to wash, you quickly find out the toiletries in the bag." Lan Lan patted Wang Dasheng on the shoulder and ordered.

"Wait a minute, I will look for it now."

Lu Xiaoxiao glanced silently after watching the way the two opposite people get along, wondering if Wang Dasheng had a tendency to abuse, or how could he laugh every time he was scolded by Lan Lan.

Looking at Wang Dasheng squatting on the ground looking for something, Lan Lan suddenly felt a line of sight staring at her, so she immediately looked towards the source of her sight.

When she saw that the source of her sight was the nasty little girl on the opposite bed, she immediately shouted: "What are you looking for? I haven't seen anyone looking for anything."

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard Lan Lan's words, she withdrew her gaze. She ignored what Lan Lan had just yelled, but turned her head and looked at the door of the carriage.

When Lan Lan saw that Lu Xiaoxiao dared to ignore her, when she wanted to teach her a lesson, she saw Zhang Xu walking into the carriage, so she swallowed the words that had reached her mouth in shock.

"Lan Lan, I found the thing, take it and wash it." Wang Dasheng said after handing it to Lan Lan.