Chapter 264 Sea City Tour (twenty)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

At 8 o'clock the next morning, Lu Xiaoxiao woke up and left the bedroom. When she came to the living room and saw Master Dao sleeping on the sofa, she shouted in surprise: "Why are you here?"

In the dream, Master Dao, who was holding the roast chicken and gnawing at him, was suddenly shivered by a shout, and threw the roast chicken in his hand. When he subconsciously reached for the roast chicken, he threw off the sofa with a bang. To the ground.

Zhang Xu, who was sleeping in the room, felt bad when he heard the shout of the little girl. Before he got out of the bed, he heard a bang again. At this moment, he didn’t care about putting on shoes, so he rushed to the living room. , When he saw the scene in the living room, he calmly went back to the house and put on his shoes.

Five minutes later, Lu Xiaoxiao stood in front of the sofa. She glanced at the two sitting on the sofa and said, "Zhang Xu, do you know Master Dao?"

"Wait...Little girl, do you know me?" Dao Master asked Lu Xiaoxiao with a puzzled look.

Lu Xiaoxiao reacted after hearing the words of Master Dao. She had made a deal with Master Dao after cross-dressing in Harbin. It was so risky that she almost lost her vest.

"No one knows the name of Master Dao in Harbin. I was lucky enough to meet Master Dao after I went to Harbin for two days. But Master Dao would definitely not notice the one standing on the side of the road. Little girl." Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Master Dao's serious nonsense.

When Master Dao heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words, he touched the back of his head and said, "Is I so famous in Harbin?"

After listening to the little girl's words, Zhang Xu gave her a meaningful look, then he turned his head and looked at the silly silly sitting next to him with disgust, and said, "I saved the life of Master Dao."

"It turned out to be so, but why did you come to the sea market, Lord Dao?"

After hearing Lu Xiaoxiao's words, Master Dao didn't immediately answer. Instead, he glanced at Zhang Xuhou who was sitting next to him and said: "I came to the sea market with Brother Xu to perform the task."

"Well, are you staying here today or are you going out to do errands?" Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Zhang Xu and asked.

"I need to go out for something, and I will be back in the evening."

"All right, you must pay attention to safety." Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Zhang Xu's explanation with a serious face.

Zhang Xu left the house with Master Dao after a sound. He opened his mouth to Master Dao as soon as he left the house and said, "Don't tell anyone that you have met Xiaoxiao in the sea market."

"Brother Xu, are you afraid of accidentally getting her involved in this matter?"

"There may be traitors among us."

"Who is it?" Dao Master asked Zhang Xu with an angry look.

"I'm not sure yet, but I probably know who it is, so I won't tell you for now.

"Brother Xu waits for you to determine who it is and must leave that person to me."

"Ok."

After Lu Xiaoxiao sent Zhang Xu and Master Dao away, she simply packed up and carried her small bag to the restaurant on the first floor for dinner.

"What do you need?" Just after Lu Xiaoxiao sat down in the restaurant, a waiter came up to order her food.

"A sandwich and a glass of milk, and another fruit salad."

"A total of eight yuan."

After Lu Xiaoxiao handed the money to the waiter, she sat in a daze looking at the decoration of the restaurant.

"Miss, your meals are all here, I wish you a happy meal." The waiter left after speaking.

Lu Xiaoxiao, who was in a daze, was regained by the waiter's words. She saw the sandwiches and fruit salads that match the colors on the table, and her appetite instantly opened up, so she reached out and took a sip of the milk she put aside. Start to feast on sandwiches and fruit salad.