Chapter 292 Return (5)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

At 6:30 the next morning, Lu Xiaoxiao got up from the bed. She opened the door and saw that Zhang Xu had already been sitting on the sofa for breakfast, so she hurriedly went to the bathroom to wash.

After washing up, Lu Xiaoxiao went into the house and changed clothes and then sat on the sofa. She looked at the food on the table and picked up a sandwich and started eating quickly.

"You eat slowly, our train leaves at nine o'clock, so there is still plenty of time." Zhang Xu said as soon as the little girl gobbled up food.

Lu Xiaoxiao heard Zhang Xu's words and took a sip of the milk on the table before replying: "Why didn't you tell me the time earlier, I almost didn't choke to death by a sandwich just now."

Zhang Xu smiled helplessly when he heard the little girl's words. He remembered that the little girl was sitting next to him when he bought the ticket yesterday.

After breakfast, Lu Xiaoxiao and Zhang Xu went downstairs with their luggage. After checking out at the front desk, they walked towards the car outside the hotel.

Lu Xiaoxiao came to the car and looked at Zhang Xu suspiciously after seeing the person in the driver's seat.

Zhang Xu saw that the little girl looked confused and said: "His name is Chen Wenwu, that's the one I told you before."

Lu Xiaoxiao nodded when she heard Zhang Xu's words, and then helped him put his luggage in the car.

After putting all the luggage in the car, Lu Xiaoxiao climbed into the car and sat on the back seat with the luggage, while Zhang Xu opened the passenger's door and sat on it.

"Brother Xu, that thief-looking little sister in the back seat is the savior you mentioned?" Chen Wenwu asked Lu Xiaoxiao who was sitting in the back seat in disbelief.

"Ok."

Chen Wenwu was surprised when he heard Zhang Xu’s affirmative answer. Zhang Xu told him before that he would bring his lifesaver to the sea market this time. He always thought that he would be an adult, but he didn’t expect it to be an adult. Girl, still a little girl under ten years old.

Although Chen Wenwu was surprised, he knew Zhang Xu never lied, so he turned his head and looked at Lu Xiaoxiao and asked, "Little sister, what is your name?"

"Lu Xiaoxiao."

"Sister Xiao Xiao, my name is Chen Wenwu, you can call me Brother Wu."

Lu Xiaoxiao couldn't help but twitched her mouth when she heard Chen Wenwu's words. She thought that Chen Wenwu certainly didn't know Wu Dalang, otherwise he would definitely not let people call him Brother Wu.

"Hello, Brother Wu."

"Well, well, I didn't expect that I would recognize such a beautiful sister today. If Dapeng and Qiangzi knew about it, I would definitely be envious of me." Chen Wenwu unilaterally after hearing Lu Xiaoxiao's big brother Wu He recognized Lu Xiaoxiao as his younger sister, and he didn't even think about whether Lu Xiaoxiao was willing to recognize him as his brother.

Zhang Xu watched that the person sitting next to him was still the same as before, so he kicked him and said, "Hurry up and come to the car."

After Chen Wenwu was kicked by Zhang Xu, he just wanted to scream twice, but before he could scream, he heard Zhang Xu tell him to drive quickly, and he remembered that he was going to send Zhang Xu He went to the train station to catch the train, so he immediately started the car and drove towards the train station.

Zhang Xu saw that the car was heading towards the train station, so he turned his head to look at Lu Xiaoxiao and said: "You don’t hear what Wuzi said just now. His character is just like that, and he’s a bit silly. You will know when you get along with him for a long time."

Chen Wenwu, who was driving, just wanted to refute when he heard what Zhang Xu said, but before he could say what he said, he heard Zhang Xu say: "Drive well."

Okay, this dumb guy has eaten him, so who made Brother Xu a friend of color.