Chapter 224

You can search for "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Director Chen...hehe, it seems that the report is inseparable from the educated youth academy. I originally thought that the report was directed at Liu Meihua and Liu Shuyu, but now it doesn’t seem to be the case. I just don’t know except for the educated youth academy. How many other people participated in it.

"Second master, I'm really sorry. They were arranged to the pig farm because of me. If I knew that things would develop into this way, I would definitely not get them to the pig farm."

"Little girl, don't blame yourself. It has nothing to do with you. It is that Chen Zhaodi has a problem with herself. Even if she didn't come to trouble us this time, she will definitely be in the future. She doesn't seem to be a peaceful person." Lao opened his mouth and comforted.

"Yes, Xiao Xiao, this matter has nothing to do with you, so you don't have to feel sorry for us." Professor Zhang also said.

Seeing that the masters not only did not blame themselves for Chen Zhaodi’s embarrassment to them, but continued to comfort themselves, feeling particularly warm, so they smiled and said, "Thank you for your concern, Xiaoxiao understands your intentions, so I don’t I will blame myself again."

"It's fine if you understand, but you don't want to come to the bullpen in the past few days, and take back the things you brought today, lest you accidentally be seen by the group of educated youths and you can't avoid a lot of trouble." Fan Said the old man.

"I know the master, the group of educated youths should move out in the next few days, but I will definitely not let you suffer for the sins you have suffered these days."

After hearing this, General Xie thought that Xiao Xiao was going to do stupid things in order to avenge them, so he anxiously said: "Little girl, don’t do stupid things. The masters have not suffered anything, just feel that It's annoying."

"Second master, don't worry, do I look like someone who will do stupid things for those people."

"General Xie, don't worry about it, Xiao Mai is well-measured, let's not hold her back." Fan Lao said.

"The master knows me best."

"Huh... really a white-eyed wolf." General Xie said sourly.

The people in the room couldn't help but smile when they saw General Xie, as if the haze caused by the past few days had disappeared at this moment.

After coming out of the cowshed, thinking of Chen Zhaodi's embarrassment for the master and them, he walked towards the pig farm.

When I came to the pig farm, I heard the whispering speech in the house. It seems that the people in the educated youth institute have not rested yet, so they walked gently to the window of the house and scanned the house through the gap. I didn't see Chen Zhaodi and Zhang Xiaoling, which is interesting.

After leaving the pig farm and walking on the way home, I thought that Chen Zhaodi and Zhang Xiaoling were really lucky tonight. They escaped unexpectedly. If they were in the pig farm tonight, they would have to be taken together. Cry father and mother, see if they still have the energy to toss the master.

Often people just can't stand the babbling. They heard Zhang Xiaoling's speech when they passed a reed bush, so they immediately hid in a reed bush, wanting to hear what Zhang Xiaoling and the others were saying here most of the night.

"Honghong, don't be afraid, no one will find out that you reported it to Director Chen." Zhang Xiaoling said.

"Xiaoling, really won't you find out?" Honghong asked worriedly.

"Don't worry, it certainly won't. It's late now, so go home early and rest."

"Okay, then Xiaoling, I will leave first when recruiting brother."