Chapter 262 Sea City Tour (eighteen)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After Lu Xiaoxiao left the shop selling crab shell yellows, she checked that the time was 3:05, so she didn't care about eating crab shell yellows. Instead, she found a place where no one was there and put it in the space. Run towards the station.

When Lu Xiaoxiao first arrived at the station, she saw Car No. 1 approaching the station. When she got in the car, she patted her chest and said, "It's good to run fast, or I almost missed it. It's a train."

After Lu Xiaoxiao got off the bus fifteen minutes later, he walked towards the flea market.

When she arrived at the entrance of the thrift market it was exactly 3:30. She took out the number plate she had received in the morning from her bag and gave it to the person standing at the entrance. After a glance, she was put in.

Lu Xiaoxiao, who entered the flea market, was shocked by the sight in front of her. She never thought that it would be like this in the flea market. When she was hesitant to leave, her hand was given. Hold on.

Before Lu Xiaoxiao could react, a familiar voice heard in her ear: "Nanny, why are you standing here and not moving when you come in?"

"There are too many people, I'm afraid I can't squeeze them." Lu Xiaoxiao said.

After hearing this, Chen Yun smiled and said, "This is the place where there are many people selling clothes and daily necessities, and there will be no one inside. You follow me and I will take you in."

After being trampled on two feet, Lu Xiaoxiao finally broke through the heavy encirclement and came to the second-hand goods market. She looked around and said to Chen Yun beside her: "Auntie, there is nothing like you said. who."

"I come to the flea market basically every day, so I naturally know what it looks like."

Lu Xiaoxiao was a little surprised when she heard this, so she asked: "Auntie, do you have so many things to buy?"

"I don't have so much money to buy things, I buy things for others."

Lu Xiaoxiao looked at her in amazement when she heard what she said, and then said: "Auntie, go shopping, or else the things you need will be bought out soon."

"Ah...thank you for reminding me, otherwise my trip will be in vain."

Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the shopping lady who was squeezing into the crowd, and after slightly twitching the corner of her mouth, she started to stroll around the junk market.

After Lu Xiaoxiao walked around the flea market, she found that the things sold in the flea market were no different from those in the department store, except that the things in the flea market were flawed.

Lu Xiaoxiao thought about what she saw just now, and when she felt that there was nothing she wanted, she took a deep breath and squeezed in towards the place where the clothes were sold. She didn't forget to help Aunt Cauliflower and Liu Plum bought things.

Just when Lu Xiaoxiao was about to be squeezed into meatloaf, she finally relied on her petite figure to buy the red shirt and cotton coat she needed.

After walking out of the junk market, Lu Xiaoxiao looked around. She was a little lost after not seeing the enthusiastic aunt. She originally wanted to thank the aunt who helped her before leaving, but she didn’t expect to be Can't find anyone.

Lu Xiaoxiao sighed deeply and looked at the darker and darker sky, thinking that there would be heavy rain in a while, so she immediately ran towards the station.

After returning to the Peace Hotel, Lu Xiaoxiao stood in the lobby and looked at the pouring rain outside, thinking that she would be back in time, otherwise she would not be soaked.