Chapter 288 Returning (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

The next morning, Lu Xiaoxiao, who was still asleep, was awakened by a knock on the door. After opening her dim eyes to check the time, she immediately got out of bed and opened the door.

Lu Xiaoxiao opened the door and saw Zhang Xu, who was standing at the door, arriving: "I'll go to wash immediately. Could you please order me a breakfast." After saying this, Lu Xiaoxiao closed the door.

Zhang Xu smiled helplessly when he saw the closed door, and then went to call the little girl to order breakfast.

But he thought of the little girl's sleepy eyes and curly hair just now, how cute she looked.

When Lu Xiaoxiao sat on the sofa after washing up, the breakfast Zhang Xu ordered was also delivered. Lu Xiaoxiao ate the chaos in the bowl and looked at Zhang Xu, "Where are we going today?"

"Take you to the No. 1 Department Store to buy something, and then take you to the Haishi Old Restaurant for dinner. The dishes there are delicious."

"it is good."

Lu Xiaoxiao went out of the hotel with Zhang Xu after breakfast, and when she came to the hotel entrance, she saw Zhang Xu walking towards the jeep not far away. She raised her brow and walked over.

Lu Xiaoxiao sat down in the passenger seat. She looked at Zhang Xu and said, "You also have a car in the sea market?"

"No, this is my little one."

"Isn't your home in Beijing? It's from the sea where you made a small child."

"He was transferred to work here."

"Zhang Xu stop quickly. This road is not to the No. 1 Department Store, but that road is to the No. 1 Department Store." Lu Xiaoxiao saw that the car was driving in the opposite direction to the No. 1 Department Store, so she immediately asked Zhang Xu stopped.

Zhang Xu didn't stop the car when he heard the little girl's words, but chuckled lightly: "I remember you haven't been to the First Department Store. How do you know the route is wrong?"

Lu Xiaoxiao felt bad when she heard what Zhang Xu said. Just now she was anxious and forgot that she had never been to the No. 1 Department Store in Zhang Xu's eyes. What should I do if I lose my horse?

"Ha ha ha... I listened to others when I was eating in the restaurant." Lu Xiaoxiao gave out this excuse and she didn't believe it, not to mention that Zhang Xu was a good person, but at this moment, she didn't just bite the bullet. There are other better ways.

When Zhang Xu heard the reason given by the little girl, the corners of his mouth widened. He knew that the excuse the little girl had just said was false, but he didn't intend to expose the little girl.

He thought that the little girl would sneak to the No. 1 Department Store to play in the restaurant because he was bored. It was because he had been busy since he came to the sea market and didn't accompany her out to play, so she sneaked out to play.

"Let's go to the overseas Chinese store to buy something, so there is nothing wrong with this route."

Lu Xiaoxiao saw that Zhang Xu didn’t ask her why she knew the way to the No. 1 Department Store. She was finally relieved, but Zhang Xu just said to go to the overseas Chinese store to buy things. They don’t seem to have an overseas Chinese coupon, so they want How to buy it.

"Zhang Xu, do we have overseas Chinese coupons?"

"You helped a lot in this mission. I wanted to ask you what rewards you want. I asked you for the overseas Chinese coupons directly."

"I didn't expect the organization to give me rewards. It's really unexpected."

"No surprise, this is what you deserve."

Twenty minutes later, the car stopped by the overseas Chinese store. After Lu Xiaoxiao got out of the car, she followed Zhang Xu and walked towards the overseas Chinese store.

Coming to the door of the overseas Chinese store, Lu Xiaoxiao saw Zhang Xu giving a stack of overseas Chinese coupons to the salesperson standing at the door, and the other party let her and Zhang Xu enter the overseas Chinese store.