Chapter 230 Resolve (eight)

You can search for "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Standing in front of the Baicaotang and watching Director Chen lock the bicycle there, he realized that the person he was talking about was originally from this century-old drugstore.

Director Chen locked the car and took Lu Xiaoxiao into the Baicaotang. Then he said to a young man who was grabbing medicine: "Xiao Ba, go call your master out and say I have something to look for him."

Xiao Ba immediately stopped what he was doing when he heard Director Chen's words, and then walked towards the back hall.

It didn't take long to see an old man in his sixties coming out of the back hall. When he saw Director Chen, he said, "Is it your mother?"

"Lao Yu, I am not here this time for my mother's business. This time I want to ask you to help identify the age of ginseng.

"Where is the ginseng."

After hearing what Lao Yu said, Director Chen motioned to Lu Xiaoxiao to take out the ginseng with his eyes, and then said: "Lao Yu is this one."

Old Yu was sitting on the stool with a careless expression, but when he saw the ginseng on the table, his eyes almost stared out.

He quickly took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped his hands before carefully picking up the ginseng root on the table.

After four or five minutes of watching, Lao Yu put the ginseng back on the table without any thoughts, and then said, "This ginseng is about one hundred and sixty years old, and the roots are very intact, and it’s a rare thing. good stuff."

"Old Yu, is it okay to give this ginseng to my mother?"

"This root of ginseng is enough for hanging, do you think your mother can use it."

Director Chen had a few more creases on his smiling face when he heard what Mr. Yu said. It is better to have a straight face compared to his usual stubborn face, because Director Chen rarely laughs, so suddenly this smile It makes people feel a bit scary no matter how they look!

"Little girl, is this ginseng yours?"

"Ok."

"Then do you have any other ginseng besides this ginseng?" Yu Lao stared at Lu Xiaoxiao with burning eyes.

"No, just this one."

"Then where did you get this root?"

"My dad left it to me."

"Little girl quickly tell me where your dad is. I'm going to ask him where this ginseng came from. Old man, I'm really greedy."

"My dad sacrificed."

"Ahem... I'm sorry, little girl, I didn't mention your dad on purpose."

"It's okay, it's been a long time."

Old Yu saw the little girl's calm look, thinking that she became like this because she was too sad, so he stopped asking about ginseng.

"Lao Yu, what is the price of this ginseng?" Director Chen asked.

"At least eight thousand, if it is placed in Beijing, at least twelve thousand."

Director Chen knew that century-old ginseng was expensive, but he didn't expect it to be so ridiculously expensive, but the price was completely affordable for him.

"Director Chen, you can give five thousand." Lu Xiaoxiao said.

After hearing this, Director Chen looked at Lu Xiaoxiao for a long time, then said, "Okay."

After the ginseng appraisal was completed, the price was negotiated. After bidding farewell to Yu Lao, Director Chen took Lu Xiaoxiao and walked towards the house. Because he did not bring so much cash, he had to go home to give the money to Lu Xiaoxiao.

He also promised Lu Xiaoxiao that if this ginseng is more than a hundred years old, he will talk to her about the next thing.

When Director Chen got home, he ordered the babysitter not to come to the second floor, and then took Lu Xiaoxiao to the second floor.