Chapter 219 Rescue (3)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Uncle, did you hear what I just said?" Seeing the man in the lead standing there, he asked without answering.

After hearing the little girl's question, Liu Chengye's thoughts were pulled back again. He looked at the little girl and said, "Are you sure this can save people?"

"OK and sure."

Just when Liu Chengye was about to do what the little girl said, he didn't expect that a group of people came from a distance and squeezed him away.

The captain saw Liu Shuyu lying on the ground and said, "Xiao Xiao, what's going on?"

After simply talking to the captain of what happened just now, he told the captain how to give first aid to the teenager.

The captain didn't say anything after hearing the words, but when the group of people behind him heard the words, they directly cursed at Lu Xiaoxiao: shameless, unconventional... etc. In short, there was no good thing.

Lu Xiaoxiao was already anxious to save people, but at this moment, he heard the buzzing and noisy group of people, and he was irritable.

I was about to open my mouth and shout to the group of people to shut up, but before I could say anything, I saw a girl rushing towards the teenager.

She lay on the boy’s chest and cried and shouted: "Ayu, what's wrong with you, you hurry up and see me, Ayu..."

Seeing that the girl knew that this person named Ayu must be very familiar with her, she said, "I can save him, but I need your help."

When the girl heard the words, she seemed to have found the backbone, and immediately said: "As long as you can save Ayu, let me do anything, even if you want my life."

"I will press Ayu’s chest for a while. When do I ask you to blow into his mouth, you can pinch his nose with one hand, and open his mouth with his chin with the other hand, and then face him Can you do it with a breath?"

After hearing this, the girl nodded vigorously without any hesitation, and then said: "I understand, I will definitely do what you said."

After hearing the girl’s assurance, despite the swearing and mocking of the group of people behind him, he unbuttoned the two buttons on the boy’s chest, folded his hands on the boy’s chest and pressed it for more than ten times, and then shouted at the girl. Said: "Blow."

When the girl heard the words, she immediately pinched the boy's nose as previously said, then opened the boy's mouth by pinching the boy's chin, and then blew in the boy's mouth.

After repeating the same action for more than two minutes, the boy finally coughed and spit out several mouthfuls of water with mud and sand from his mouth.

Seeing that the teenager had regained consciousness, he immediately shouted to the back: "Come on, two people will help Ayu up and pat him on the back, so that he can spit out the contents in his stomach."

After some hard work, the boy finally woke up. He opened a pair of confused eyes and looked at the crowd, obviously his mind was still chaotic.

Seeing the boy waking up, Lu Xiaoxiao spoke to the captain and said, "Captain, although I wake up, I still need to send him to the county hospital for inspection to be safe."

The captain nodded when he heard the words, and then greeted several people and carried the boy away.

Looking at the girl who was still sitting on the ground, she said: "Sister, big brother is all right now, you can rest assured."

Mei Hua, who was immersed in the joy of Ayu being awakened, recovered after hearing the little girl's words, and then she knelt down at the little girl and said, "Thank you for saving Ayu."

"Big sister, don't be like this. It was not me who saved Brother Ayu, but the uncle standing there. They fished Brother Ayu out of the water."