Chapter 332 Threat (4)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Lu Xiaoxiao knew that the initiative was now in her hands when she heard Mr. Zhang's words, and she was sure that as long as her request would not harm the interests of the Zhang family, Mr. Zhang would absolutely agree.

"Elder Zhang, it's not impossible to want me to leave Zhang Xu, it just depends on your sincerity enough." Lu Xiaoxiao said to Elder Zhang with a smile.

Humph, let you threaten me just now, if you don't make your heart sore this time, I won't call Lu Xiaoxiao.

"what do you want?"

"I don't have any special hobbies, just like counting money." After Lu Xiaoxiao said this, she also made a money count towards Grandpa Zhang.

"One thousand, if I give you one thousand yuan, you will leave Zhang Xu."

Lu Xiaoxiao heard what Elder Zhang said to her heart: The Zhang family is really rich. In this era when the monthly salary was only more than 20 yuan, his mouth was 1,000.

"Master Zhang, you are sending a beggar. Zhang Xu gives me fifty yuan in pocket money in one month, not counting the money to buy things for me. You probably don’t have one thousand dollars for Zhang Xu’s one year. I have a lot of money. If I leave Zhang Xu for your thousand dollars, then I am definitely a fool."

After Lu Xiaoxiao finished speaking, she thought to herself: Now in the eyes of Mr. Zhang, he is completely reduced to the person who snatched Zhang Xu's property with them.

Sure enough, after hearing her words, Mr. Zhang patted the table heavily and said: "Don't take an inch. I advise you to accept it as soon as you see it. Obediently take this thousand yuan and go back to the village to live your life. Otherwise, there will be consequences. You can't afford it."

Lu Xiaoxiao couldn't help but sneered in her heart when she heard what Elder Zhang said, and then she said: "Zhang Xu said that he will take me to dinner in the evening. It seems that I must hurry back to the hotel now, otherwise Zhang Xu will look for it in the hotel. People don’t know how anxious they will be before me."

Father Zhang clenched his fists when he heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words. He had only thought that the girl would come to share the property with them. Now it seems that she is going to divide the property. It is clear that she wants to embezzle all the property. She must be taken away from Zhang Xu.

"How much money do you need before agreeing to leave Zhang Xu, you can say a few."

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard what Elder Zhang said, he stretched out a finger and said, "Ten thousand."

"Why don't you grab it?" Father Zhang yelled at her when he heard Lu Xiaoxiao's number.

Lu Xiaoxiao thought to herself that she was robbing her now.

"Master Zhang, you asked me to tell me the number. It’s up to you that I can’t afford to give it back now. You can come back and talk to me about leaving Zhang Xu someday when I can’t afford it. The hotel is now." After speaking, Lu Xiaoxiao raised his foot and walked outside the house.

"Wait, if I give you the money now, you must leave Zhang Xu right away." The old man Zhang immediately said when he saw that Lu Xiaoxiao was going to be anxious.

"That's natural."

"Azhong, go to my study and fetch that box." Father Zhang shouted outside the house.

Wu Zhong immediately went to the study to take down the box when he heard what Elder Zhang said.

After Grandpa Zhang took the box Wu Zhong handed him, he opened the box and put it on the table, and then said: "Here is 10,000 yuan, and you will leave Zhang Xu after you take it away."

Lu Xiaoxiao started to feel annoyed when Mr. Zhang asked Wu Zhong to go upstairs to pick up the box. The old man had already calculated it and gave her ten thousand yuan to let her leave Zhang Xu. Otherwise, how could he have prepared the box? What about the money.