Chapter 368 Rescue (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard the old man's words, he curled his lips and smiled where they could not see the old man, and then said, "Is it all right?"

Hearing the little girl’s words, the old man had a bad feeling inexplicably, so he quickly hugged his chest with his hands, and took a step backward before he said: "I will not betray my body."

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard the old man's words, the corners of her mouth twitched fiercely, and then she said, "I haven't been hungry enough to eat so much."

After hearing the little girl's words, the old man looked at her with a dubious look, and then asked, "Really?"

"Do you think you are handsome?" Lu Xiaoxiao asked Zhang Xu towards the old man with his finger.

When the old man heard the little girl's words, he looked at the person she was pointing at. After a while, he said, "He is a little more handsome than me."

Is that a little bit? That is simply the difference between cloud and mud, this is the voice of everyone present at the moment.

"Old man ghost, do you think I will put a handsome guy who doesn't like to like you?" Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the old man and asked

After hearing the little girl's words, the old man patted his chest lightly and said, "Fortunately, I am a little bit worse than that kid, otherwise it will be too late."

"Hehe... Next, I'm going to talk about what I'm asking you to do." Lu Xiaoxiao smiled maliciously at the old man and then said.

"Let's talk about it." The old man said with an expression of sacrificing the ego to complete the ego.

"I want you fifteen ghosts to teach them to practice ancient martial arts." Lu Xiaoxiao said as he pointed at Zhang Xu and the others.

"Impossible." Lu Xiaoxiao said as soon as the old ghost said.

"I didn't force you to go. Before, you said there was something you needed to do."

The old man Gui fell silent when he heard the words. He could teach those people to practice, but he couldn't let his brother suffer this sin.

"Big brother, we all listen to you. If you are willing to teach them, we will go with you. If you don't want us, we won't go even if we take this life." The second ghost looked at the old man and said.

"Brother, we all listen to you." The remaining thirteen of the fifteen ghosts said in unison.

When the old man heard the brothers’ words, his eyes blushed. He turned his back to the sky to prevent the tears from streaming. After a while, he wiped his face with his hand, and then said to the little girl: "We are all bloody evil now. People in the organization, you want us to teach them to practice ancient martial arts, unless you can get us out of the blood evil spirit."

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard the old man’s words, she meditated for a while before she said: "Do you have any handle in the hands of the evil spirit?"

"No, the fifteen ghosts of us originally entered the blood evil for repaying our gratitude."

"Where does your strength value rank in the blood evil?"

"Except for those old antiques, no one can beat us."

"If I give you powder that can temporarily restrict ancient martial arts practitioners, have you ever beaten those old antiques?"

"Is it the kind you sprinkled on us before?"

"Yes."

"If I had the powder, I could beat those old antiques alone."

"Then you can prepare to teach them to practice ancient martial arts."

"Then you hurry up and give us the antidote, or else we can teach them how to practice ancient martial arts." After the old man said, he reached out to Lu Xiaoxiao.