Chapter 281

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Master Dao, the boss knew you had rebelled. The reason why we promised to rebel with you was to find out the people behind you and rescue the monkey." Wood said to Master Dao lying on the ground.

"Brother Xu, when did you suspect that I was rebellious?"

"The time when I ran away on rainy night."

"So you started to doubt me at that time. I thought I was covering up very well. Then when did you confirm that I was rebellious?"

"The first photo that Stephen gave to Xiaoxiao showed you and Stephen sitting together drinking tea, and the second photo given to Xiaoxiao showed you handing something to Stephen."

"This is impossible. The photo was taken by Stephen's person. It is impossible for him to take Stephen and me in." Dao Ye said with his head up and looking at Zhang Xu with a disbelief.

"You and Stephen met on the riverside both times. Although you were very careful, the reflection in the water exposed you."

"It turned out to be like this, it turned out to be like this...hahahaha..."

"Wood, take him down." Zhang Xu said to Wood after looking at Master Dao.

"Little angel, because of you, I have lost a chance to retreat all over the body. How do you say I should repay you? Stephen used a dagger to make a cut in Lu Xiaoxiao's neck after saying this, with bright red blood. It immediately came out of the wound."

It hurts... can't bear it

Lu Xiaoxiao lifted the foot that was not confined by Stephen and stepped on Stephen's foot fiercely. She used her inner strength for this foot, so Stephen's toes were all broken.

"Oh..." Lu Xiaoxiao took advantage of Stephen's pain to relax her imprisonment for a moment, she quickly broke free and broke Stephen's hand holding the dagger, and then fell over his shoulder and fell Stephen. On the ground.

Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Stephen who was lying on the ground and yelling. She walked over and sat on his lap, then raised her fist and slammed towards him.

"This first punch was because you dragged grandma all the way and hit you. This second punch was because you took grandma as a hostage and hit you. This third punch was because you pierced grandma's neck with a dagger. It hit you, this fourth punch was because you were ugly and hit you, this fifth punch..." Lu Xiaoxiao hit Stephen a dozen punches in a row, until she knocked him out, she put down her fists Stand up.

Everyone in the room was stunned since Lu Xiaoxiao started to fight Stephen. When they saw a petite person like Lu Xiaoxiao throwing someone as big as Stephen over the shoulder, they all fell to the ground. The jaw that was shocked by Lu Xiaoxiao's behavior was about to fall to the ground.

Before they could react from the shock, they saw Lu Xiaoxiao hit Stephen with his fist. They could not help but numb his scalp when he heard Stephen’s screams. You don't have to suffer this sin if you have their hands. It's a pity that there is no if... They couldn't help lighting a candle for Stephen in their hearts.

When Zhang Xu saw the little girl getting out of Stephen's hands, he originally wanted to go forward and help her to control Stephen, but before he could do anything, he saw the little girl smash at Stephen with his fist.

He originally wanted to stop the little girl. He was afraid that the little girl would be too angry and beat Stephen to death. But when he saw that the little girl beat Stephen every time he punched, he could see that the little girl punched every time. They all avoided important parts of Stephen's body, so he left the little girl alone.