Chapter 381 Negotiations (4)

You can search Baidu for the latest chapter of "the space for literary orphans in the era of rebirth (imiaobige. Com)"!Lu Xiaoxiao opened the door and saw XueYue standing at the door. She suddenly thought of what XueYue called her just now, so she said, "my name is Lu Xiaoxiao. Later, let me hear three words of little girl, and I'll seal your Dantian with a silver needle."Lu Xiaoxiao said that, then he took a silver needle in his hand and crossed it from XueYue's eyes.XueYue looked at the silver needle from his eyes, and then thought of what Lu Xiaoxiao said just now. He suddenly burst out a cold sweat on his back."Don't shout, don't shout, what's the big deal." XueYue said calmly.Lu Xiaoxiao smiled at XueYue's appearance at the moment. She thought that if xuesha organization was handed over to XueYue management, it would not be far from dissolution.What Lu Xiaoxiao doesn't know is that XueYue can only do this in front of her. In front of others, XueYue is a vicious spokesman."Say it," said Lu Xiaoxiao, looking at the blood moon sitting on the sofa."What did you say?" asked XueYue suspiciously."Didn't you come to the village today? If it wasn't for the gate," Lu Xiaoxiao said, pointing to the door."I can give you the village, but you have to tell me the way to unseal the Dantian." XueYue looked at Lu Xiaoxiao and said.The reason why XueYue made this request was that his father and elders were afraid that Lu Xiaoxiao would seal the Dantian of the people in the blood evil organization in the future."I can let your people watch how I lift it, but I won't teach them. It's a school rule." Lu Xiaoxiao said looking at XueYue.After hearing Lu Xiaoxiao's words, XueYue thought for a while and replied, "OK."XueYue thought that when he went back in a moment, he would find some people who were proficient in traditional Chinese medicine acupoints, and then take them to see how Lu Xiaoxiao untied Dantian. He didn't believe he couldn't learn it yet."Now that you have agreed, let's sign an agreement to avoid some people's repentance." Lu Xiaoxiao said after looking at the eye blood month meaningfully.The blood moon was directly blown up by Lu Xiaoxiao, so he shouted at Lu Xiaoxiao: "is my blood moon the kind of person who doesn't keep his word?""Yes." Lu Xiaoxiao immediately replied after the blood moon's words fell, without thinking at all."You... I'll bring someone here this afternoon." XueYue walked towards the door after saying this. He was afraid that if he didn't leave, he would be angry by Lu Xiaoxiao.Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the back of the blood moon and glanced. She thought that the blood moon was too weak. Just a few words could make him angry."Aren't you afraid that they will send someone to deal with you after you teach them the way to remove Dantian?" Zhang Xu asked looking at the little girl."That also needs them to learn." Lu Xiaoxiao said after smiling cunningly at Zhang Xu."How can you guarantee that they won't learn it? If they find some people who are proficient in acupoints, they will learn it after watching it." Zhang Xu said with a little worry at the little girl."The elixir field sealed by me can only be untied by combining my internal power, so even if they learn how to take a needle, it's useless."When Zhang Xu heard the little girl's words, she finally understood why she wanted XueYue to write an agreement before. She was afraid that XueYue would repent when she knew the reason."Where do you want to have breakfast?" Zhang Xu looked at the time and asked the little girl."Let's go to the state-owned hotel. After breakfast, we have to go to the base to see the cultivation of those people, but they haven't succeeded in introducing Qi into the body yet."