Chapter 357 Secret (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Have you not found any news about Lu Xiaoxiao?" Zhang Xu asked, looking at the dozen people standing in front of him.

"No."

Zhang Xu looked at them sharply after hearing what they said: "Give me to find someone regardless of the consequences. If you can't find someone, you don't have to come back."

"Yes."

Zhang Xu opened the window and looked into the distance, and whispered in a low voice: "Where are you, little girl?"

"Father, I'm back." Xiao Biao shouted into the house as soon as he walked to the door.

Er Biao walked out of the kitchen when he heard Xiao Biao's shout. When he saw that there was mud all over Xiao Biao, he asked, "Xiao Biao, how did you get the mud on your body?"

"I made it when Dalong and I were playing in the mud."

After hearing Xiao Biao's words, Er Biao said to him: "Come here, Dad will wash you up, look at the mud in your body, it's like rolling in mud."

"Father, I will be washing it for a while. Dalong, Daniel and Gougan asked me if you can help them pick up a child bride who is as good-looking as Xiao Xiao."

After hearing Xiao Biao’s words, Er Biao glanced at Lu Xiaoxiao, and then said: “Xiao Biao, it’s hard to find a good-looking child-in-law, and it’s even harder to find a good-looking daughter-in-law like Xiaoxiao. Dalong and the others said that Xiao Xiao's beautiful daughter-in-law did not want to pick it up for them, but could not pick it up."

"After that, can I bring Xiaoxiao when I go out to play?"

"Why take her with me?" Er Biao asked suspiciously.

"Daddy didn't help Dalong and the others find a good-looking child bride, so I had to take Xiaoxiao to show them."

Er Biao smiled helplessly when he heard his son's words. He thought that Lu Xiaoxiao had always been obedient since he was sent here, so there was no problem in letting him play with Xiao Biao.

"Daddy agreed, now I can wash my face and change clothes with Daddy."

"Ok."

Lu Xiaoxiao watched Xiao Biao go away and silently gave him a thumbs-up. She was still thinking about how to get out, but she didn't expect that Xiao Biao's divine assist would directly help her solve this problem.

"Xiao Xiao...Xiao Xiao, come to the kitchen soon."

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard Xiao Biao’s words, she walked towards the kitchen. As soon as she walked into the kitchen, Xiao Biao pushed her onto a stool and sat down. She looked at Xiao Biao suspiciously and said, "Xiao Biao, let me sit. What are you doing here?"

"Xiao Xiao, my father said you will eat with us in the future."

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard Xiao Biao's words, she looked at Er Biao. She didn't understand why Er Biao would let her come to eat with their father and son.

Seeing Lu Xiaoxiao's puzzled expression, Er Biao said: "Xiao Biao likes you very much, so I hope you treat Xiao Biao well."

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard what Erbiao said, she finally understood why he let her come in and eat with them. Erbiao's feelings were that she would vent her dissatisfaction on Xiaobiao's body, so she was so kind to her. .

Lu Xiaoxiao was sent to the room after lunch, because Er Biao would take Xiao Biao out in the afternoon, so she didn't need to play with Xiao Biao.

"Xiao Xiao, did you go to the village this morning?" Xie Min asked immediately when she saw Lu Xiaoxiao enter the house.

"went."

"Aren't you afraid?"

"Why should I be afraid?" Lu Xiaoxiao asked, looking at Xie Min.

"You heard the sound outside the house last night, right."

"I heard it."

"Aren't you afraid that you will be caught by those people last night when you go to the village?"