Chapter 302 Danger Coming (8)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After Liu Youcai heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words, there was still something she didn't understand. The contents of this box must have been changed by her, so he gave Lu Xiaoxiao a stern look and said, "You are lucky this time."

Lu Xiaoxiao smiled at Liu Youcai after seeing Liu Youcai's ruthless look, and said, "I have always been lucky, but I don't know if your luck is good."

"What do you mean by this?" Liu Youcai suddenly had a bad feeling when he heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words.

"Captain, I remember that before searching my house, Liu Youcai promised to search his house after searching my house." Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the captain and asked.

"There is indeed such a thing."

"In this case, let's go to Liu Youcai's house and search." Lu Xiaoxiao glanced at Liu Youcai and said.

"I have not been reported as being superstitious or disrespecting leaders, so there is no need to search my house." Liu Youcai said, looking at everyone.

"I will report that you are superstitious and disrespectful of leaders, so can I set out to search your house?"

"Lu Xiaoxiao stays on the sidelines for work, so we can see each other later." Liu Youcai said to Lu Xiaoxiao gritted his teeth.

"I don't want to have any chance to meet with you, so your house must be searched today."

Liu Youcai saw that Lu Xiaoxiao didn't make sense, so he looked at the captain and said, "Captain, please persuade Lu Xiaoxiao, don't let her go crazy."

"Liu Youcai, since you just agreed to search for your house after searching Lu Xiaoxiao's house, then don't shirk anymore, and you have said that you are not superstitious and disrespectful of leaders, so what are you afraid of? of."

Liu Youcai thought that I was not afraid that you would search for evidence, I was afraid that you would search out the things I had hidden.

"Since that's the case, go to my house to search now, but you have to be as gentle as you were at Lu Xiaoxiao's."

Lu Xiaoxiao, the captain, and the others followed Liu Youcai and walked towards his house. When passing by Liu Shuyu and Liu Meihua's house, Lu Xiaoxiao called them both, and then walked towards Liu Youcai's house together.

More than ten minutes later, everyone came to Liu Youcai's house. After Liu Youcai opened the door, the captain sent people into the house to search. Lu Xiaoxiao, Liu Shuyu, and Liu Meihua did not go in to search together to avoid suspicion. The three of them went directly to the courtyard stand up.

After half an hour everyone walked out of Liu Youcai's house. The captain looked at them and asked, "Did you find anything in the house?"

Everyone shook their heads when they heard the captain's words, but they thought that Liu Youcai's family was really rich, and they really didn't know where the things piled in his cabinet came from.

Liu Youcai immediately smiled after seeing everyone's answers: "Captain, I said I definitely don't have those things in my house."

The captain heard Liu Youcai's words and said, "Since nothing has been found, let's go back."

Seeing that the captain was about to leave, Lu Xiaoxiao immediately said, "Captain, I just found a place on the courtyard wall where the soil was turned over."

After hearing what Lu Xiaoxiao said, why did the team leader and everyone feel so familiar? They thought for a while before remembering that this was not what Liu Youcai had said before?

"Since Lu Zhiqing found the problem, let's go over and take a look." After the captain said this sentence, he signaled Lu Xiaoxiao to lead the way.