Chapter 343 Kidnapping (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Zhang Xu looked at him when he heard what he said, and then said: "Grandpa, I will send Xiaoxiao back to the hotel, and then I will take you home."

"Didn't you tell me to accompany you to buy tea in the department store? Why don't you go back without buying the tea."

Zhang Xu only remembered when he heard the old man's words that he told him to accompany him to buy tea in order to let him come to the department store today. If the old man didn't mention it, he almost forgot.

"Grandpa, I won't buy tea today. I'll send someone some Dahongpao from Fujian Province another day."

After listening to Zhang Xu's words, Mr. Zhang didn't mention buying tea anymore, but turned and walked towards the car.

Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Old Man Zhang’s back and said to Zhang Xu: "It seems that your irritating skills are not bad, and your old man is so angry about you... Strong anger."

Zhang Xu smiled helplessly when he heard the little girl's words. She didn't want to think about who he did all this for. It was a little heartless.

Half an hour later, the car stopped at the entrance of the State-owned Hotel. Zhang Xu carried the things he bought in the department store and walked upstairs behind Zhang Xiaoxiao.

The old man Zhang's face became heavy when he saw this scene, and he became more determined in his heart to tell Lu Xiaoxiao's affairs over there and let them deal with Lu Xiaoxiao.

Zhang Xu sent Lu Xiaoxiao to the room and said, "I will take the old man home first, and I will come back to look for you later."

"Aren't you going to have dinner with Cao Ju, just don't come to me."

"I'll take you with me."

"I don't like that kind of occasion, so you should go alone."

"Well, if you don't want to go out for dinner in the evening, just eat the pastry I just bought."

"I see. Go ahead."

"Ok."

After Lu Xiaoxiao sent Zhang Xu away, she collapsed on the sofa. Today, she tossed all afternoon and she was really exhausted.

After resting for a while, Lu Xiaoxiao got up from the sofa. After tidying up the things Zhang Xu bought for her, she sat on the sofa and started thinking.

She remembered that the old man said before that if she didn't break the relationship with Zhang Xu, the consequences would not be something she could bear.

With Zhang Xu's attitude towards her, the old man should not dare to do anything to her, unless there is still a snobber behind the old man supporting him, otherwise he has absolutely no confidence to say that to her.

She didn't expect things to become more and more complicated, but at the same time it became more and more interesting, which made her feel particularly exciting.

At 8:30 in the evening, someone knocked on the door of the room. Lu Xiaoxiao got off the bed and opened the door. He saw that the person was Zhang Xu, so he let him in.

"Why are you looking for me so late? Can't you say something tomorrow?" Lu Xiaoxiao poured a glass of water to Zhang Xu who was sitting on the sofa and said.

"Some things haven't figured out and can't sleep."

"Talk about something."

"Today I asked you a question in the department store, and you haven't answered me yet."

"I inferred."

Zhang Xu was shocked when he heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words. No more than three people knew what he did. How did the little girl figure it out?

"How did you infer it? I did that thing secretly."

"There is no impermeable wall in the world."

Zhang Xu was silent after hearing what the little girl said. It took a while before he spoke: "You are right, there is no impermeable wall in the world."