Chapter 265

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After breakfast, Lu Xiaoxiao left the Peace Hotel. She planned to go to the No. 1 Department Store today. Originally, she wanted to go with Zhang Xu, but when she saw the back of him and Master Dao hurriedly leaving, she was afraid. He had no free time until he left the sea.

Lu Xiaoxiao took the No. 2 car and came to the door of the First Department Store. Looking at the ten-story building in front of her, she thought it was indeed the First Department Store. This was the largest shopping mall she had ever seen in the world. Up.

Lu Xiaoxiao walked on the first floor of the first department store, and saw that the food was sold inside, but there were so many types that it was not comparable to department stores in other places. Even department stores in Beijing couldn’t compare with them. This is better than.

Lu Xiaoxiao strolled around on the first floor and didn't see anything he wanted to buy, so he walked towards the second floor.

When I came to the second floor, Lu Xiaoxiao wandered around and found that the whole floor sells some daily necessities. Although these daily necessities are good things for people of this age, they have a lot of space for Lu Xiaoxiao. Humanly speaking, there was really nothing she saw, so she walked towards the third floor.

Lu Xiaoxiao came to the third floor and became interested, because the entire floor of the third floor sells clothes and shoes.

What do women like to buy? It is nothing more than clothes, bags, shoes and cosmetics. Lu Xiaoxiao is naturally not immune, so she walked around on the third floor with great interest.

After strolling around, Lu Xiaoxiao came to the door of a shop selling sweaters and stopped moving, because she saw a big red ruffled sweater dress that suits her very well, so she walked into the shop and pointed to the sweater The skirt said: "Comrade, how much is that sweater skirt?"

"This skirt is made of cashmere, so the price is more expensive, 358 pieces."

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard the salesperson say that the skirt was made of cashmere, she liked the skirt even more, so she said to the salesperson, "Comrade, please take the skirt off and let me see. If there is no quality problem, I will I bought it."

When the salesperson heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words, he took the skirt off. Just when she was about to pass the skirt to Lu Xiaoxiao, a hand suddenly reached out and snatched the skirt from her.

"Comrade, is this skirt wanted by this girl?" the salesperson said to the girl who snatched the skirt from her.

"You said that this skirt is what she wants. Can you find a better reason for lying, not to mention the price of this skirt, but the size of this skirt is not what she can wear."

"Gu Xue is right. Did you say that because you didn't want to sell the skirt to us?"

"No, this skirt really was the girl who first looked at it." The salesperson anxiously said to Gu Xue and the girl next to her.

"Two aunts, this skirt is what I am after, please return it to me." Lu Xiaoxiao said to two seventeen or eighteen-year-old girls in an irritating name.

"Who is your aunt? I'm only eighteen years old." Gu Xue shouted angrily.

"I am nine years old this year, and you are 18 years old, so there is nothing wrong with calling you auntie." Lu Xiaoxiao said quietly to Gu Xue, who was angry and angry above her head.

When Gu Xue heard Lu Xiaoxiao’s words, she was almost furious, but she couldn’t find any reason to refute her, because she knew that what Lu Xiaoxiao said was the truth, so she threw the skirt on her hand to the salesperson. Just ran out of the shop.