Chapter 202 Yam (5)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Little girl, what you said is true." General Xie asked excitedly.

"It's true, but this yam grows a long one on the ground, which is very difficult to dig. I dug a few of them today and they were broken. The whole root must be dug out completely."

"Hey...what's so difficult about this? Tomorrow you will take the second master, and you will surely dig it out in good condition."

After hearing this, Fan Lao opened his mouth and said: "Little girl, tomorrow we will go up the mountain with you to dig. I have dug several medicinal materials and the growth method of yam is the same. I should be able to dig out the yam completely."

"Okay, master, you will go up the difficult mountain road at 12 o'clock tomorrow. I am going up the mountain a few minutes later, and you will soon be able to catch up with you."

"Xiao Xiao, tomorrow you remember to find some hoes for digging yam for a few of us, and prepare some more bags, we don't have these things." Old Fan said embarrassedly.

"No problem, since I'm going to go up the mountain to dig yam tomorrow, I will go home first, so let's rest early."

"Okay, pay attention to your way when you go back." Fan Lao explained.

When I got home, I went into the space and found four hoes and two sackcloth bags. Then I got out of the space. If I want to come tomorrow, I can only dig up two bags of yam in one afternoon, so two sackcloth bags are enough.

After eating breakfast the next day, I saw a divided wild goat sent by Zhang Xu from the kitchen. I thought that I would go to the mountain to dig yam with the masters in the afternoon. It seemed that the goat had to be stewed in the morning.

Fortunately, it's late autumn and the weather is getting colder, so it won't be bad if you make it in the morning and warm it in the pot at night, but there is no time to mow hogweed in the morning.

Take the goat meat out of the bag, chop them all into small pieces with a knife, then burn the large earthen stove and add water, ginger slices and cooking wine, and then pour all the cut goat meat pieces into the pot to blanch.

After the lamb is blanched in water, wash the pan and pour the oil, add rock sugar and fry until it melts, then pour the lamb into the pan and fry until it is colored, then add the onion, ginger, garlic, dried pepper, soy sauce and cooking wine, and finally add the Cover the pot and cook for 40 minutes.

Taking advantage of this time, I took out five white radishes from the space, peeled their skins and cut them into hob pieces, and put them in a pot for a while to stew with the lamb.

Forty minutes later, pour the white radish into the lamb, stir-fry a few times with a spatula, cover the pot and simmer for 20 minutes.

Twenty minutes later, I lifted the lid of the pot, and a scent came out. After adding two tablespoons of salt to the pot and stirring for a few times, I couldn’t help but use chopsticks to pick a piece of lamb into my mouth. Extremely.

Take out a bowl from the cupboard and put a bowl of mutton into the hall, then put all the remaining mutton in the pot in a large pot, then wash the pot and add water to boil, then put the mutton into the pot Li Wen.

Going back to the hall and taking out a steamed bun from the space, I had a delicious lunch with lamb stewed with radish. I don't know if it was an illusion. After eating lamb stewed with radish, I felt my body warmed.

After eating lunch, I checked that the time was already 12:10, so I immediately put the sacks into the basket, and then ran towards the foot of the mountain.

When I came to the foot of the mountain, I saw that there was no one around, so I took out the five hoes I had prepared before from the space, carried them on my shoulders, and walked towards the mountain.