Chapter 218

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Seeing the boy’s strenuous appearance, knowing that he lacked stamina, he immediately ran to a field not far away and pulled out a bamboo pole back to the river, stretched one end of the bamboo pole to his hand and shouted: "Hurry up. Stay on the bamboo pole, I will pull you up."

Hearing the sound, the boy raised his head and glanced at the river, then lowered his head again and continued to swim towards the shore with difficulty.

Seeing him in this way, I knew that he didn’t believe that he could pull him ashore. When he was anxious to get angry, I saw the young man shouting at the woman on the shore: "Ah Xiang, I can’t swim anymore. Throw the egg to you, you must catch it."

After speaking, he threw the dog's egg hard at the man named Axiang.

Aunt Axiang immediately stopped calling for help when she heard that the teenager was about to throw the child at her. She opened her hands and successfully caught the child. However, due to the excessive force, she fell to the ground and rolled twice, but finally there was something. The child was caught without danger.

After seeing the woman named Axiang catching the child, she turned her head and looked at the boy in the river again, only to see that he was no longer swimming, but was constantly fluttering up and down, so he replaced the bamboo pole. Reached his hand and shouted: "Hurry up and grab the bamboo pole. I can definitely pull you up, trust me."

Probably because of the instinct to survive, the teenager stretched out his hand and grabbed the bamboo pole. The aunt named Axiang immediately put the child on the ground and ran to help pull the bamboo pole.

After a lot of hard work, the boy was only two meters away from being rescued ashore, but the accident happened suddenly, and the boy's hand that was holding the bamboo pole was released. At this moment, he was quickly sinking toward the bottom of the river. The boy was so tired that he fainted.

Aunt Axiang threw the bamboo pole in her hand to the ground when she saw this situation, and then she started shouting again: "Help, someone fell into the river, help..."

It may be that God couldn't bear to see such a self-sacrificing young man lose his life. When Axiang Axiang yelled for the second time, a group of people rushed over here.

The man in the lead asked Aunt Axiang where the person he was trying to save, but Aunt Axiang was so scared at the moment that she would just point her finger at the river and shout for help.

Seeing Auntie Axiang like this, she immediately rushed to the headed man and said: "A young man has sunk in that position of the river, you guys save the person."

When the man in the lead heard the words, he immediately said to the men behind him, "Go to the river to save people", and jumped into the river first.

The few people on the shore saw the leading man jump into the river, and immediately followed him into the river.

Watching the people who jumped into the river to rescue people, they looked up and down in the river for almost a minute, and finally saw the man in the lead swimming towards the shore with the boy under his arm.

The man in the lead took the boy ashore and laid it flat on the ground. Then he touched the boy's nose with his hand and said, "The breath is weak."

After hearing what the leading man said, he immediately rushed to the boy's side and pricked his nose with his hands, and found that the same as the leading man said, "The breath is weak."

Now it is necessary to give first aid to the teenager. If there is no first aid, the teenager feels that he can't live.

But first aid must be coordinated, so he said: "Uncle, can you blow your mouth to this brother on the ground? I will give him first aid."

Standing aside, Liu Chengye, who watched the little girl's movements with interest, was full of black lines after listening to the little girl's words. Does the little girl know what she is talking about? She is sure that it is saving people rather than playing. He play?