Chapter 375 Fierce Battle (3)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After Lu Xiaoxiao asked the old man to chase Blood Moon, she walked towards Zhang Xu. Now the danger has been removed and they can come back.

When Lu Xiaoxiao came to the place where Zhang Xu and the others were staying, he saw Xie Minzheng talking to Zhang Xu with excitement. Although Zhang Xu was still expressionless, Lu Xiaoxiao watched him. The momentum has converged.

"Monkey, what's the situation?" Lu Xiaoxiao didn't go to disturb Xie Min, but asked her towards the monkey standing next to her.

"That Xie Min knew the boss. According to her, she saved the boss' life as a child. I saw that the boss didn't refute her. This should be true." When the monkey saw Lu Xiaoxiao asked him, he immediately answered.

The monkey used to be friendly to Lu Xiaoxiao because Lu Xiaoxiao saved his life, but after tonight, he admired Lu Xiaoxiao too much, and now Lu Xiaoxiao is no less than the boss in his heart.

After hearing what the monkey said, Lu Xiaoxiao glanced at Zhang Xu's, and then she said to the monkey: "After a while you wait for Xie Min to finish talking and tell Zhang Xu that the danger has been eliminated, let him take you back. The entrance of the village."

"Great."

The monkey looked at Lu Xiaoxiao's back for a long time, wondering if it was an illusion. He felt that Lu Xiaoxiao was a little unhappy when he left.

Zhang Xu looked at Xie Min, who kept talking in front of him, a little irritable. Although Xie Min called someone to rescue him when he was pushed into the river, Xie Min’s father brought Xie Min to him that night. Family, and then let his father promote him with a life-saving grace. It can be said that he and Xie Min have been cleaned up.

Zhang Xu didn't expect Xie Min to use what happened back then to let him take her home, saying that if she went home, she would be sold by her stepmother again.

Zhang Xu originally thought about the little affection of that year and reduced his aura a little, but when Xie Min asked him to take her home to live, his aura that had just been reduced was completely released.

"We have cleared the matter back then." After Zhang Xu said this, he ignored Xie Min and walked towards the monkeys.

Zhang Xu didn't know why he was a little flustered at this moment. He was worried that something happened to the little girl, so he speeded up his pace and walked towards the monkeys.

"Monkey, can you see the battle at the entrance of the village?" Zhang Xu asked as soon as he came to the monkey.

"I can't see it, our terrain is much lower than the village entrance."

"You take people here and continue to wait. I will go to the entrance of the village to see the situation." Zhang Xu walked towards the entrance of the village after speaking.

Seeing that Zhang Xu was going to the entrance of the village, the monkey immediately said, "Boss, wait a minute, I have something to say to you."

Zhang Xu stopped when he heard what the monkey said, and then he turned to look at the monkey, using his eyes to signal that the monkey has something to say quickly.

"Xiaoxiao was here just now, she asked me to tell you that the danger has been lifted, and asked you to take us back to the village."

Zhang Xu frowned when he heard what the monkey said, and then asked, "When did she come here?"

"That's when you talked to Xie Min."

"Assemble the team now, at the entrance of the village." Zhang Xuchao ordered the monkey.

When Lu Xiaoxiao returned to the entrance of the village, she saw that the old man had already brought Blood Moon and they had returned to the entrance of the village, so she walked to the entrance of Blood Moon and said: "I asked you to wait a moment, what are you doing so fast?"