Chapter 380 Negotiations (3)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When Lu Xiaoxiao told Zhang Xu that the exercises she was practicing were not suitable for him, she kept staring at him, so even if Zhang Xu was calm after hearing what she said, she still did not miss what he saw. A flash of loss.

Lu Xiaoxiao didn't know what was wrong, and felt a little uncomfortable when he saw the flickering loss in Zhang Xu's eyes.

"Zhang Xu, I have a copy of the exercises left by my master. It is not suitable for my cultivation. I will show it to you now. If it suits you, I will give it to you." Lu Xiaoxiao couldn't bear it. Seeing Zhang Xu's loss, he finally decided to show Zhang Xu the Long Yin Jue.

Zhang Xu felt warm when he heard the little girl's words. Regardless of whether or not he could practice the exercises that the little girl took out for a while, he would keep in mind the kindness of her to him.

"Zhang Xu, please open this exercise now." Lu Xiaoxiao borrowed the cover of the bag and took the Long Yin Jue out of the space and handed it to Zhang Xu.

Zhang Xu opened the first page of the exercises after taking the exercises that the little girl handed him. Before he came to read the content, he heard the little girl ask: "Zhang Xu, can you read the words in the book? ?"

"You can see, what's the matter?" Zhang Xu asked suspiciously.

Lu Xiaoxiao heard Zhang Xu’s words and explained: "This exercise can only be read by people who are predestined with it. Since you can see the words on the book, it means that you are predestined with it, so this book You can practice the exercises, and I will give it to you."

Zhang Xu was overjoyed when he heard what the little girl said. Then he looked at the little girl and said solemnly, "Thank you."

Lu Xiaoxiao did not respond to Zhang Xu's thank you, but said to him: "You will be practicing here tonight."

Zhang Xu nodded when he heard the little girl's words, then picked up Long Yin Jue and looked at it.

At seven o'clock the next morning, Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Zhang Xu after she quit her practice. When she saw that Zhang Xu was still cultivating, she planned to go to the bathroom to wash first.

After Lu Xiaoxiao returned to the room after washing, she saw that Zhang Xu had already withdrawn from the practice, so she asked, "How does it feel to practice all night?"

When Zhang Xu heard the little girl's words, he replied: "I feel warm in the pubic area."

Lu Xiaoxiao was surprised when she heard what Zhang Xu said. She didn't expect Zhang Xu to succeed in absorbing the air into the body in one night. Now he has officially embarked on the road of ancient martial arts.

"The reason why you feel the warmth in the dantian is because you have succeeded in absorbing the breath into the body. Then you just need to continue to practice according to the practice method last night." Lu Xiaoxiao said towards Zhang Xu.

"Really?" Zhang Xu asked, looking at the little girl with bright eyes.

Lu Xiaoxiao was stunned by Zhang Xu's bright eyes. It was the first time she saw Zhang Xu so happy since she met Zhang Xu.

"Really."

When Zhang Xu heard the little girl's words, he happily picked her up and went around in circles. While turning around, he looked at the little girl and said: Thank you, Xiao Xiao, I am finally one step closer to the enemy who killed my mother.

Lu Xiaoxiao was taken aback when she was picked up by Zhang Xu and turned around. Just when she wanted to ask Zhang Xu to let her down, she heard what Zhang Xu said, so she let Zhang Xu hug her and turn around.

"Kunkunkun...kunkunkun...the little girl hurry up and open the door."

When Lu Xiaoxiao was put down by Zhang Xu to rest on the sofa, she heard a knock on the door, so she got up and opened the door.