Chapter 233

You can search for "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After Liu Meihua heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words, she hurriedly said: "I'm free, but you can wait for me, I will put the vegetables in the yard into the house."

When I arrived at the door of Liu Shuyu's house, he heard the sound of chopping wood coming from the courtyard, so he reached out and knocked on the door.

When the courtyard door was opened, Liu Shuyu saw Liu Shuyu holding an axe in one hand, and Liu Meihua immediately said, "Ayu, put the axe you are holding in your hand, it will be no good if you accidentally hurt Xiaoxiao."

Liu Shuyu looked at the axe in his hand and coughed a little embarrassingly. Just now he was anxious to open the door and forgot to put down the axe in his hand.

"Meihua, you first go to the stone table in the yard and sit and rest for a while, I will come out after I enter the house and wash my face."

Not long after sitting down at the stone table, Liu Shuyu walked out of the room with two glasses of water. He also sat down after putting the water on the stone table.

"Xiao Xiao, what do you want to ask me and Ayu for?"

"Today I went to the county town to meet Director Chen and asked him to agree to my request. He will come to Tianshui Village tomorrow."

When Liu Meihua heard this, she asked excitedly, "Is this true?"

"Sister Meihua, do I have to lie to you."

"This is really great. I didn't clean up Liu Honghong for one day, and I was worried for one day, fearing that something might happen to her."

"Director Chen will come to Tianshui Village tomorrow to find a way to reveal that the informant is Liu Honghong to the people in the village. I want you to fill in the fire in front of Liu Honghong tomorrow and make her anxiously messed up so that she can give her an idea. Two people pulled out from behind the scenes."

"Xiao Xiao, don't worry, I'm the best at stimulating Liu Honghong. I know the darkest thing in her heart, and I'm sure to do the things you accounted for."

"I plan to get Chen Zhaodi and Zhang Xiaoling to the farm for labor education. As for Liu Honghong, you two can figure it out."

"Xiao Xiao, is the labor education on the farm very fortunate?" Liu Meihua asked curiously.

"It's very hard work, ten times harder than those in the cowshed in the village, and the farm requires not only physical education, but also ideological education. In short, it is more painful than going to prison."

"Ayu, let's let Liu Honghong go to the farm for labor education, okay?"

"it is good."

"Since the matter has been discussed, I will go back first. It is too tired to go to the county town today."

"Xiao Xiao, I will go with you." As soon as Liu Meihua finished speaking, she got up and chased Lu Xiaoxiao.

Liu Shuyu stood in the yard and looked at Liu Meihua's back. His hands were tightly clenched into fists. After a while, he let go of his fists and then picked up the axe to continue chopping wood.

After Lu Xiaoxiao returned home, she went into the space to take a shower. After a trip to the county town today, she felt all over her body and felt uncomfortable without taking a shower.

After taking a shower, Lu Xiaoxiao sat on the kang and wiped her hair. Before she dried her hair, she heard the courtyard door knocked.

Putting down the towel in his hand, he went to the yard and opened the door. When he saw an unknown aunt standing at the door, he said, "Who are you looking for?"

"Oh, you are Xiaoxiao, you are really good-looking. I am your Uncle Liu's wife, you can call me Aunt Liu."

"It turned out to be Aunt Liu, come in and sit down."

"I won't go in today. I have to rush home to cook. This is the money you paid for buying brown sugar for us today. You should collect it. And this is my pickled sauerkraut. Don't dislike it."