Chapter 351 Strange Village (3)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Lu Xiaoxiao, you will be Xiaobiao's fourth child bride from today. Don't think about running away. You won't be able to escape when you come here. So if you don't want to suffer, you must be obedient." Er Biao looked at Lu. Xiaoxiao said.

"Uncle, can I be obedient to have something delicious?" Lu Xiaoxiao raised her head and looked at Er Biao with her big watery eyes.

Er Biao originally wanted to answer whether he was right, but when he saw Lu Xiaoxiao's eyes that were staring at him, the question that he said to his mouth became yes.

"Thank you uncle, but I don't want to ride Xiaobiao like the three of them, Xiaobiao will crush me to death." Lu Xiaoxiao said, tears shed.

"Father, why did you make Xintong's daughter-in-law cry? Did you beat her?" Xiaobiao originally wanted his new child's daughter-in-law to ride the horse with him, but he walked over and saw her crying. , She must have been beaten by his father. His three child brides-in-laws cried before because of his father.

Er Biao felt particularly wronged when he heard his son's words. He really didn't beat anyone this time. It was this little girl named Lu Xiaoxiao who was too timid to cry without moving.

"Xiao Biao, your father didn't hit me, because I didn't want you to ride a horse, so I cried." Lu Xiaoxiao choked and said.

"Xintong daughter-in-law, I don't ride your horse, you accompany me to ride them." Xiao Biao said as he pointed to the three people lying on the ground not far away.

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard Xiao Biao's words, he did not immediately agree, but raised his head and looked at Er Biao.

Er Biao saw that Lu Xiaoxiao did not directly agree to his son's request, but first asked him for his opinion. She was obedient to come.

In this case, it doesn't matter if he agrees to his son's request, the most important thing is that his son is happy.

"Lu Xiaoxiao, since Xiao Biao asked you to ride a horse with him, let's go."

"Good uncle." After Lu Xiaoxiao finished speaking, he followed Xiao Biao towards Xie Min and the others.

Er Biao looked at the backs of Xiao Biao and Lu Xiaoxiao and smiled, then walked towards the kitchen.

When Lu Xiaoxiao followed Xiao Biao to Xie Min and the others, Xiao Biao asked her to ride Xie Min’s back. She looked at the thin body lying on the ground. She couldn't reach that body with her legs open. On the back.

Xiao Biao saw that Xintong's daughter-in-law had not moved, so he said to Xintong's daughter-in-law, "Are you afraid of riding a horse?"

"Yes."

"Then you sit on a stool and watch me ride."

"Great."

When Lu Xiaoxiao sat on a stool and watched Xiao Biao riding on the backs of Xie Min's trio and yelling, she specially observed the expressions of Xie Min's trio. She found that apart from Xie Min's eyes, there was unwillingness and humiliation. There was only numbness and hollowness in their eyes.

It seems that if you want to get information from this village, you can only talk to Xie Min for the time being.

"Xintong daughter-in-law, did you just see if my horseman is very powerful, just like a general."

"It's very prestigious, but can you stop calling me the new child bride and call me Xiaoxiao."

"But you are my new daughter-in-law."

"If you don't call me Xiaoxiao, I won't play with you." After Lu Xiaoxiao said this, she got up and walked towards the door.

"I call you Xiaoxiao, but you have to watch me ride a horse again."

"Great."

Lu Xiaoxiao sat back on the stool and watched Xiao Biao riding the horse. She suddenly thought that Zhang Xu would not know if she would do anything if she found out she was missing. She had known that she should find a way to give it when she was tied here. Zhang Xu left a message, I really regret it.