Chapter 258 Sea City Tour (14)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Out of curiosity, Lu Xiaoxiao sat in her seat and listened to the babble of speech at the next table. She wanted to see what was going on.

After a while, Lu Xiaoxiao finally understood what was going on at the table next door. It turned out that the person who said the jiliquala was a native of White. He came to China this time to use his camera to record the grandeur of China. building.

But he didn't expect that the guide he was looking for this time was someone who could not speak Bai Guohua, so it caused them both to talk with each other all the time, and they couldn't understand what the other was saying at all.

Lu Xiaoxiao could have no need to worry about what happened at the next table, but she suddenly thought that Bai Guoren came to photograph the magnificent building in China. Her pride in being a Chinese suddenly rose in her heart, so she planned to help. Down them.

Lu Xiaoxiao stood up and walked to the table next to the white man who spoke fluently in Bai Guohua and said, "Sir, do you need help?"

Stephen, with his head down and a depressed face, heard someone ask him if he needed help in the words of his hometown, he immediately raised his head and looked at the source of the sound.

When he saw a girl who looked like a little angel looking at him smiling, he felt that God must have seen him too pitiful and sent the little angel to save him.

So he immediately said, "Little angel, I need your help."

Lu Xiaoxiao heard three black lines appearing on her forehead when she heard that Bai Guoman called him. She thought to herself what the hell was the little angel.

Although Lu Xiaoxiao felt MMP at this moment, she still smiled and said: "Did you encounter any problems?"

"Little angel, listen to me, I found a guide today who can't speak vernacular, my God, I don't know how to continue the next journey."

"Sir, if you don't mind, I can act as your interpreter for a while, so that you can understand each other's meaning."

"Little angel, you really were sent by God to save me. Tell him that I came to China this time to photograph the magnificent buildings in China."

"Comrade, I'm Lu Xiaoxiao, I'm temporarily interpreting you and that Mr. Stephen." Lu Xiaoxiao said while looking at the middle-aged man sitting opposite Stephen.

"Comrade Lu, my name is Ruan Yuan, thank you so much this time."

"Comrade Ruan, just now Mr. Stephen asked me to tell you that he came to China this time to photograph the magnificent architecture of China."

"Comrade Lu, please tell Mr. Stephen that I will take him to take pictures of the most distinctive buildings in the whole city."

After hearing what Ruan Yuan said, Lu Xiaoxiao spoke to Stephen: "Sir, sitting opposite you, Mr. Ruan said that he would take you to take pictures of the most distinctive buildings in the whole sea city."

"Little angel, quickly tell Ruan Yuan that if you can't solve the communication problem, then I don't want him as a guide."

"Comrade Ruan, Mr. Stephen said that if you can't solve the communication problem, he doesn't need you as a guide."

"Comrade Lu, please tell Mr. Stephen that the interpreter I am looking for is already on his way, and he will arrive soon."

After Lu Xiaoxiao told Stephen Ruan Yuan's words, she saw that her porridge had been delivered, so after bidding farewell to Stephen and Ruan Yuan, she walked towards the table where she was sitting before.

After Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the very good congee and side dishes on the table, he picked up the spoon and started to eat.

When she finished her breakfast and was about to leave, she heard Stephen shouting behind her: "Little angel, don't leave."