Chapter 382 dogs look down on people (I)

You can search in Baidu for the latest chapter of "there is space for literary orphans in the era of rebirth (imbg. CC)"!Lu Xiaoxiao and Zhang Xu came to the base after breakfast at the state-owned hotel. When she saw 100 people sitting on the ground meditating and practicing, she felt particularly spectacular, although she had not seen this scene for the first time."Xiaoxiao, why are you here?" the ghost old man immediately stepped forward to say hello when he saw Lu Xiaoxiao."Let me see if anyone has successfully introduced Qi into the body today.""Cultivation is not that simple. I think I succeeded in introducing Qi into the body after one month. My qualification is stronger than them. It took so long. It is estimated that they can't succeed in introducing Qi into the body without more than three months.""Does it really take so long?" Lu Xiaoxiao asked the ghost old man.Lu Xiaoxiao asked this because she had been groping by herself since the beginning of cultivation. No one taught her at all, so she didn't know anything about cultivation."It's good to be able to draw Qi into the body in three months. I'm afraid some of them have poor qualifications and can't draw Qi into the body all their life." the ghost old man said after looking at the 100 people practicing.Lu Xiaoxiao was silent after hearing the ghost old man's words. She didn't expect that it was so difficult to cultivate ancient martial arts."Is there any way to make them speed up their cultivation?" Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the ghost old man and asked."Sometimes, it's just that it's hard to find a place.""Where are you looking?" Lu Xiaoxiao asked the ghost old man."Where there is aura."Lu Xiaoxiao was stunned when she heard the ghost old man's words. She didn't know how to judge which place had aura."How to judge where there is aura?""The air is good and people stay where they feel refreshed."After hearing the ghost old man's words, Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Zhang Xu. When she saw Zhang Xu nodding her head, she smiled. She didn't expect that there was no way for the mountains and rivers to recover, and there was another village."Ghost old man, I know a place where the air is good and it's refreshing to stay.""Where?" the ghost old man looked at Lu Xiaoxiao with bright eyes and asked.Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the ghost old man's reaction at the moment and smiled silently in her heart. She knew that the ghost old man would definitely be interested in places with aura."If I told you where that place is, would you go?" Lu Xiaoxiao asked the ghost old man."If there is such a place, I will definitely go to fifteen ghosts." the ghost old man patted his chest and said."Remember what you said. I'll take you when I leave Beijing.""It's a deal.""It's a deal."After leaving the base, Lu Xiaoxiao didn't go back to the hotel directly, but went to the hospital to see her mother-in-law. Yesterday, she saw a way in a book that might stimulate her mother-in-law to wake up.Lu Xiaoxiao came to the hospital ward. She looked at grandma Cai lying in the hospital bed and said to her, "grandma Cai, if you don't wake up again, he will marry another woman."As soon as Lu Xiaoxiao finished speaking, she saw grandma Cai's finger move, so she immediately asked Zhang Xu to call a doctor."Doctor, how is grandma Cai now?" Lu Xiaoxiao asked immediately after seeing the doctor check grandma CAI."The patient can't resist waking up now. You talk to the patient more these days. I believe it won't be long before the patient will wake up.""Thank you, doctor."After leaving the hospital, Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Zhang Xu standing beside her and said, "I'm in a very good mood now, so I want to eat roast duck.""OK."