Chapter 225

You can search for "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Zhang Xiaoling smiled disdainfully at the back of Honghong's departure, then turned her head to face Chen Zhaodi and said, "Brother Zhao, do you think we use this method to help Honghong right?"

"Why is it wrong? Originally, Liu Meihua was the third person who got involved in Liu Shuyu and Honghong's relationship. By doing this, we were just helping Honghong get justice." Chen Zhaodi said confidently.

"But if we do this, Lu Xiaoxiao will be involved. She is innocent."

After hearing this, Chen Zhaodi smiled disdainfully, and then said: "Xiaoling, you are too kind to think that Lu Xiaoxiao is innocent. Think about it if Lu Xiaoxiao did not let Liu Meihua go to kiss Liu Shuyu, Is Liu Shuyu responsible to Liu Meihua for the crime?

Moreover, Lu Xiaoxiao was an accomplice who helped Liu Meihua destroy the relationship between Liu Shuyu and Honghong, so Lu Xiaoxiao was sentenced and she deserved it, and she was not innocent at all. "

After hearing Chen Zhaodi’s words, Zhang Xiaoling twitched her mouth slightly, and then said: "Brother, let's help Honghong according to the method you said before. It's late now. Let's go back quickly to avoid being an educated youth. Other people who ordered gossiping."

Looking at the back of Zhang Xiaoling and Chen Zhaodi leaving, he took out a slingshot from the space and put a small stone on it, and shot it towards Zhang Xiaoling's knee.

Zhang Xiaoling was shot and fell to the ground. Chen Zhaodi was walking arm in arm with Zhang Xiaoling, so Zhang Xiaoling was not spared from falling.

The two of them sat on the ground and yelled for a long time. Zhang Xiaoling realized that she fell to the ground because of a pain in her knee, but there was no one nearby, so it was impossible for someone to hit her with something.

Then why does her knee suddenly hurt? Is there something dirty? Thinking of this, she suddenly trembled, and then endured the pain and quickly got up and limped towards the pig farm with Chen Zhaodi.

When I got home, I thought of Zhang Xiaoling and Chen Zhaodi's limping running back and smiled, finally giving the masters a sigh of relief.

After taking a shower, lying on the kang, I carefully recalled what Zhang Xiaoling and the others said just now, only to confirm that the key person in this matter was the person named Honghong. It seems that I will go to see Liu Meihua and Liu Meihua tomorrow. Liu Shuyu asked the person named Honghong, only to figure out the person Honghong could he figure out the whole thing.

After having breakfast the next morning, I planned to go out to find Liu Meihua, but after I got out of the yard, I didn’t even know where Liu Meihua’s home was. Plum's home.

"Button button... button button... is anyone home?"

With a creak, the door was opened, and seeing an old lady opening the door, she said, "Grandma, is this sister Meihua's house?"

"This is Meihua's house, who are you?"

"I'm Lu Xiaoxiao, Sister Meihua's friend, I came to visit Sister Meihua today."

"Oh, then you come in, Meihua washes the dishes in the kitchen, I'll call her for you."

"Troubled Granny."

After a while, Liu Meihua walked out of the house. She was surprised when she saw the people standing in the yard, and then she said, "Xiao Xiao, is there anything wrong with you coming to see me today?"

"There is something I want to ask Sister Meihua, but can Sister Meihua find a place with no one else, or it's inconvenient to speak."