Chapter 360 Plan (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Lu Xiaoxiao opened her eyes the next morning. When she saw the familiar environment, she realized that she had escaped from the village yesterday. She checked that the time was 9:30 in the morning, so she left Sit up on the bed.

Zhang Xu woke up when the little girl woke up, he sat up and watched the little girl sit up from the bed, and then asked the little girl, "Is there any discomfort in the body."

After Lu Xiaoxiao heard Zhang Xu's words, she looked at him, and then she said: "There is no discomfort, but the stomach is a little hungry."

Zhang Xu laughed twice after hearing what the little girl said, "You get up to wash first, and I'll take you to dinner later."

"Great."

Lu Xiaoxiao followed Zhang Xu downstairs after washing. After more than ten minutes, they came to the state-owned restaurant. After Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the menu that was served today, he ordered an egg and pork noodle and a dumpling.

After ordering the meal, she turned her head to look at Zhang Xu and asked, "What are you going to eat?"

"Just like you."

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard Zhang Xu's words, she ordered another egg and pork noodle and a dumpling, and then waited for Zhang Xu to pay and find a place to sit down.

Lu Xiaoxiao and Zhang Xu went out of the state-run hotel after breakfast. She looked at Zhang Xu and asked, "You find a place that is absolutely safe. I have something to tell you."

Zhang Xu nodded toward her when she heard the little girl's words, and then drove towards the base.

An hour later the car stopped in front of the base. Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the entrance of the base and asked, "Where is this?"

"The base I built."

"Private or...?" Lu Xiaoxiao asked, looking at Zhang Xu.

"private."

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard that it was private, she got out of the car, and then followed Zhang Xu towards the base.

A few minutes later, Lu Xiaoxiao followed Zhang Xu to a room. She looked at Zhang Xu and asked, "Is it safe here?"

"Safety."

"You can ask a few confidants you absolutely believe in to come in and listen together." Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Zhang Xu and said.

Zhang Xu walked outside the house when he heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words, and after a while he took three people into the house.

Lu Xiaoxiao glanced at the three people brought by Zhang Xu and said, "Hello, my name is Lu Xiaoxiao."

When the monkey heard Lu Xiaoxiao say hello to him, he immediately walked to Lu Xiaoxiao and bowed to her, and then said: "My name is Monkey. Thank you for saving my life in Haishi."

Lu Xiaoxiao was originally a little confused by the sudden bow of the monkey walking towards her, and she realized that the monkey was expressing gratitude to her after she heard the words behind the monkey.

So she turned to the monkey and said, "Thank you, I accepted it."

Lu Xiaoxiao said this because she knew that monkeys and their professions made them have a temperament. If she told them not to thank these false words, they would think that their thanks were not sincere enough. .

Wood and Black Panther saw that the monkey had introduced himself to Lu Xiaoxiao, so they quickly stepped forward and introduced themselves to Lu Xiaoxiao.

After listening to their introduction, Lu Xiaoxiao nodded towards them and looked at Zhang Xu. Zhang Xu saw the little girl looking at him and understood what she meant, so he spoke to the three monkeys: "Hurry up and find a place to sit down, and Xiao Xiao will have something very important to tell everyone."

After the monkeys heard what Zhang Xu said, they found a place to sit down.