Chapter 367 Rescue (1)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When the old man heard the little girl's words, his whole body instantly became gloomy and cold, and then he opened the mouth in a dark test: "How did you know?"

"I'm the one who ran away from the village a few days ago." Lu Xiaoxiao said to the old man.

"Hahaha... It turned out to be like this. I didn't expect that the 15 ghosts who have been in the ancient martial arts world for so many years will be defeated by the little girl today. It is really good fortune."

At this moment, Lu Xiaoxiao has no time or interest to pay attention to the feelings of the old man. She took out a purse from her pocket and handed it to Zhang Xu, "You help me feed them the pills in the purse, every time One person, you must make sure that they have eaten them all."

Zhang Xu took the purse handed by the little girl and returned the word "OK", and he went to feed the pills to the fifteen people lying on the ground.

After Lu Xiaoxiao watched Zhang Xu feed the pills one by one into the mouths of fifteen old men, she took out the silver needles that had been pierced into their bodies.

After the little girl helped him take out the silver needle, the old man found that he could move. Just when he was about to attack the little girl, he found that he could not use any internal force, so he immediately directed at the little girl. The baby roared: "What did you do to me? Why can't I use any internal force now."

Lu Xiaoxiao ignored the roar of the old man, she continued to be busy taking silver needles from the old men who were lying on the ground.

After Lu Xiaoxiao took out the silver needles from their bodies, the old man lying on the ground immediately got up from the ground and ran to the old man standing there.

Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the fifteen ghosts standing there and said, "Are you now unable to use any internal force?"

"Aren't you talking nonsense, you don't know our current situation if you move your hands." The old man looked at Lu Xiaoxiao and said mockingly.

"Oh……"

After the old man heard the little girl's cry, there was nothing to follow. He gritted his teeth and said: "How on earth are you willing to let us go?"

"Didn't I let you go now, you can leave at any time."

After hearing this, the old man looked at Lu Xiaoxiao after walking around the place a few times angrily and said: "You have lost all of our internal strength, where would you let us go?"

"What does this have to do with me? I just said that after you answer my question, I will release you. Didn't I release you all now?"

"Our internal strength has been blocked by you. What is the difference between you and not letting it go?" The old man yelled at Lu Xiaoxiao loudly.

"What is my business, I just promised to let you go, and the rest is not my business."

After hearing the little girl’s words, the old man just sat down on the ground, and then he cried while patting the ground with his hands: "Why am I so unlucky? I will be bullied by a little girl when I live this age. , It's really unfair..."

Lu Xiaoxiao glanced at the old ghost man who was sitting on the ground and singing and singing well, and said: "If you can shed tears and act, some people will believe it. Who will believe it if you are like you now."

When the old man heard the little girl's words, he just wanted to howl and got stuck in his throat abruptly. He couldn't go up and down, and he almost didn't choke him to death.

"You tell me what you want us to do." The old man stood up and said.