Chapter 385 Beijing Suburb Courtyard (1

An hour later, Lu Xiaoxiao finally untied the dantian of the last person. She rubbed her sore shoulders a few times, and then asked Mu Lin, "After reading it eight times, you should know it.

  "

  "Blood Moon, did you hear that? The person you brought said he has learned it. Don't blame me if something goes wrong." Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Xue Yue and said.

  Xueyue didn't answer Lu Xiaoxiao's words immediately, but looked at Mu Lin and the others and said, "Have you really learned everything?" "

  Yes, young master." The three of Mu Lin said in unison.

  Xueyue looked at Lu Xiaoxiao after receiving a positive answer from Mulin and the others: "Since you have taught them, you will not be blamed if something happens in the future.

  At 5:30 in the evening, Lu Xiaoxiao put the last pill in her purse and went to the bathroom to take a shower. She made the pills for several hours in a row, and her body was filled with a medicinal smell, although it was neither unpleasant nor unpleasant, but She still didn't like the smell of medicine on her body, because it would make her feel like she was in a hospital.

  After taking a shower, Lu Xiaoxiao took out a bottle of milk from the refrigerator and drank it, and then she left the space. Just then, someone knocked on the door of the room.

  Lu Xiaoxiao opened the door and saw that it was Zhang Xu, so she went back to the room to get the key and bag, and then went to eat with him.

  "Zhang Xu, this is not the way to the state-run hotel, where are you taking me?" Lu Xiaoxiao watched Zhang Xu drive the car to the suburbs, so she asked.

  "You'll know in a while, you'll like it if you keep it."

  Seeing that Zhang Xu didn't say anything, Lu Xiaoxiao didn't ask again, but she was full of curiosity and anticipation about where Zhang Xu was going to take her.