Chapter 207

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

It has been a week since the digging of yam, and it is a bit of a headache to think that the masters have lost their bodies because of digging yam desperately. If they had known that it would damage their bodies, I would not tell them about the yam. The feeling of putting the cart before the horse.

But fortunately, under the various soups and waters during the past week, their bodies have finally recovered, but if they want to return to the way they were before, at least they have to take care of them for a month.

When I came to the yard, I saw the dark sky. From time to time, there were a few lightning flashes. I felt that there must be a heavy rain today. Fortunately, I asked Brother Liu and the others to help repair the roof, otherwise I am afraid that I can’t hold it. Heavy rain.

At about 12 noon, I heard that it was raining outside. I originally wanted to open the door of the hall to see how the rain is outside, but I didn’t expect that as soon as the door was opened, a strong wind blew in. The whole person almost came in. He didn't fall over by the gust of wind, and immediately closed the door of the hall after he stood firm.

Back in the house, I took out a towel to dry the water on my face and head, put on a set of clean clothes, and sat on the kang to drink tea.

While drinking tea, I thought that although the place where the master lived was a cowshed, but because cows are the treasure of the brigade, bricks and tiles were used to build the cowshed. The master did not have to worry about the house collapse.

Now Zhang Xu and the others are more worried. They don't know how to hide from the mountain in such a heavy rain. If they encounter a landslide or something, it will be even more dangerous. I hope they can have good luck and find a good place to shelter from the rain.

The worried Zhang Xu and his party are eating roasted whole lamb in a big cave at the moment. The rainstorm outside really has no effect on them. After all, the environment they encountered during the previous mission was better than this time. There are worse.

The heavy rain did not stop from 12 noon to more than 5 o’clock in the evening. I don’t know if anyone’s house in the village has collapsed, and the river in the village has risen. I remember that the river is not far away. There are several households in the area, and if the river rises, those households will be submerged.

"Magnetic...Magnetic...please note everyone...please note that due to this heavy rain, the roofs of several families in the team have been overturned. Now everyone confirms their own houses. If you find that the house is not strong, please pack up your things and go to the warehouse of Shaiguchang for evacuation.

In addition, the water level of the river in the village is constantly rising, and there may be flooding at any time. Therefore, the family members who live near the river should immediately pack up their belongings and go to the warehouse of the drying valley to take refuge, and try their best before the rain stops. Don't walk around to avoid accidents.

Attention everyone, I repeat the notice just now, because of this..."

After listening to the captain’s broadcast, I felt a sigh. I didn’t expect that the roof of someone’s house would have been overturned after it rained for a few hours. If it rained the next night or a few days, there would still be a few households in the village. My house can stand up to it, and it is estimated that my house cannot stand up.

After nine o'clock in the evening, the rain outside still did not weaken. It seems that this torrential rain is likely to last the whole night. It seems that for the sake of safety, let's go to sleep tonight.