Chapter 366

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

When Lu Xiaoxiao ran to a safe range, she turned and looked at the old man. When she saw the old man lying on the ground, she walked back.

Lu Xiaoxiao walked to the old man and stood still, and then looked at him and said, "Do you want to sleep now? It is unlikely that we will go back to sleep if you want to solve the problem tonight."

"You mean." The old man said these three words angrily after hearing the little girl's words.

"It won't be mean for a dozen of you who practice ancient martial arts to deal with a group of people who don't practice ancient martial arts." Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the old man and said mockingly.

The old man couldn't think of a rebuttal when he heard the little girl's words, so he opened his mouth and said: "If you want to kill, you want to kill you. Today, my old man is unlucky for me to capsize the ship in the ditch."

Lu Xiaoxiao sneered when she heard the old man's words and then, using her pocket to cover up, she took out a few silver needles from the space, and then sealed the old man's dantian with the silver needles, as long as she didn't help the old man take out the silver. Needle, he never had the opportunity to practice ancient martial arts in his life.

"Smelly girl, what did you do to me?" The old man asked when he saw the little girl put a few needles into her body.

Lu Xiaoxiao heard the old man's words and ignored him, but ran towards Zhang Xu.

When she came to Zhang Xu's side, she almost didn't get angry. More than a hundred people added the powder she gave, and they didn't even bring down an old man.

So Lu Xiaoxiao dashed to Zhang Xu's side, and directly helped him solve the two men who had besieged him, and then she started running around the field, and she stopped to rest until the last old man was brought down.

All the people present, including Zhang Xu, were staring at Lu Xiaoxiao who was standing there with wide eyes at the moment. They never thought that Lu Xiaoxiao would be so powerful.

Lu Xiaoxiao could not pay attention to the eyes staring at her at the moment. She took the time to rest for a few minutes, and immediately took out the silver needle from her pocket to seal the dantian of the dozen old men lying on the ground. Up.

"Zhang Xu, you have someone to bring the old ghost man lying over there, I need to ask him something."

When Zhang Xu heard the little girl's words, he asked a few people to bring the old man over.

When Old Man Gui was carried over, he was always cursing. When he saw a dozen people lying on the ground, he immediately shut his mouth.

"Old man ghost, I have something to ask you. If your answer satisfies me, I can consider letting you go." Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the old man and said.

Hearing the words of the little girl, the old man wanted to start cursing at her, but when he thought of his situation at the moment, he forced his anger down. He was under the eaves and had to bow his head.

"Just ask if you have any questions." The old man said weakly.

"Apart from you, are there any ancient martial arts cultivators on Barrier Qi Mountain?"

"No, just fifteen of us."

"Really or not?" Lu Xiaoxiao asked the old man with sharp eyes.

The old man was trembling with the look of the little girl, but he thought that what he was telling was the truth, so why should he be afraid, so he said loudly, "Of course it is true."

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard what the old man said, she did not show whether she believed the old man's words, but looked at the old man again and asked, "Are you all bloody people?"