Chapter 330 Threat (2)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

Lu Xiaoxiao approached Zhang Xu and said to him: "Let's go back."

"it is good."

An hour later, the car stopped at the door of Quanjude. Lu Xiaoxiao looked at Zhang Xu suspiciously and asked, "Why are you here?"

"I want to eat roast duck." Zhang Xu said solemnly.

When Lu Xiaoxiao heard Zhang Xu’s words and did not hold back a puff of laughter, if she remembered correctly, when she and Zhang Xu came to eat roast duck yesterday, he would have eaten less than five yuan. When she asked him to eat more He also said that he didn't like the smell of ducks, so he came here to slap him in the face today.

When Zhang Xu saw the little girl smile, he knew that he had brought her to the full gathering, although he knew that the little girl’s laugh was not because he came to eat roast duck, but because he said to himself. Contradictory words make me laugh, but what does it matter, as long as she can be happy.

Lu Xiaoxiao and Zhang Xu came to the private room. After taking a look at the menu for a while, she said to the waiter: "If you want a roast duck, a braised fish, and a sliced ​​meat soup, you can just have one serving of rice."

After the waiter got out of the private room, Lu Xiaoxiao put down the menu in his hand and looked at Zhang Xu, "You can go back hungry today."

When Zhang Xu heard the little girl's words, he coughed a little and then replied with a word of "Yes" and then went to make tea in silence.

Lu Xiaoxiao saw him inexplicably think he was so cute, so she laughed happily.

After Zhang Xu heard the little girl’s laughter, his tea pouring hand shook slightly, but he quickly reacted, and then continued his hand movement as if nothing happened, but he didn’t. What I noticed is that his pair of red eartips exposed his shame at the moment.

After lunch, Lu Xiaoxiao returned to the state-owned hotel. Zhang Xu left because of something to deal with in the afternoon and sent her to the hotel.

Lu Xiaoxiao thought that her house must be moved in as soon as possible, otherwise she would be crazy if someone else moved in like that family after she left.

When Lu Xiaoxiao was considering how to rent out the house, she heard the door of the room knocked. She opened the door of the room and saw a strange middle-aged man standing at the door, so she asked: "You are Who?"

"Miss Lu, my name is Wu Zhong. You can call me Uncle Zhong. I am here to invite you to Zhang's house on the order of my father."

"Why are you going there?"

"This is not something I can know. If Miss Lu wants to know why she didn't go to Zhang's house," Uncle Zhong said with a smile looking at Lu Xiaoxiao.

"Then go there." After Lu Xiaoxiao finished speaking, she went back to the house and took the bag and keys, and walked downstairs behind Uncle Zhong.

Half an hour later, Lu Xiaoxiao came to the living room of Zhang’s house. This time there were no other people in the living room except Mr. Zhang. So she went directly to the sofa not far from Mr. Zhang and sat down, and then said, “No. Do you know what happened to Grandpa Zhang when you invited me?"

"The little girl first drink tea to reduce her temper. Young people shouldn't be too temperamental, otherwise they will easily suffer."

"I will not drink tea, because I am a guest after drinking tea."

"You were invited by Uncle Zhong, and you are naturally a guest."

"Old man Zhang, if you don't talk secretly, you can tell me if you have something. After all, I don't know if Zhang Xu will look for me at this point in time."

"I hope you leave Zhang Xu." Old Zhang said, looking at Lu Xiaoxiao with sharp eyes.