Chapter 232 Solution (10)

You can search for "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After eating lunch, I checked that it was almost two o'clock and walked towards the bullock cart.

When I came to the bullock cart, I saw that Uncle Liu was sitting there at a loss, so he asked, "Liu Shu, have you encountered any difficulties?"

"Hey...Isn't my second daughter-in-law pregnant last month? It was a very happy thing, but she has been dizzy since a few days ago. Yesterday she went to the hospital to check the doctor and said it was anemia and malnutrition.

In this era, everyone would pay attention to those things if they were not full of food. The doctor said that if the nutrition of the second daughter-in-law could not keep up, it would be difficult to keep her baby. "

"Uncle Liu, did the doctor say something to eat?"

"Eggs, brown sugar water, if you have money and ways, it's best to use malted milk extract. You said that even if we country folks have money, they don't have a ticket to buy those things."

"Uncle Liu, I can help you get some brown sugar, but the price is more expensive than the supply and marketing cooperative."

Uncle Liu's eyes lit up when he heard this, and then he whispered: "Xiao Xiao, is what you said is true? I didn't buy it in the black market before."

"Really, I can help you out now, but you have to wait a little longer, Uncle Liu."

"Good, good... as long as you can get brown sugar, don't say wait a while, even if you wait until tomorrow, Uncle Liu will wait to live."

After leaving the bullock cart, thinking that I had not received the subsidy for two months, I walked towards the post office.

When he came to the post office, the comrade still handled the formalities. He kindly gave an envelope to say that it was safer to put money in.

After thanking the enthusiastic comrade, he left the post office and walked towards the bullock cart.

"Xiao Xiao, why did you come back so soon?"

"Uncle, that person happened to be not busy when I went, so I bought it soon."

After saying this, I was afraid that Uncle Liu would not believe it, so he took out a pound of brown sugar wrapped in oil paper from the space under the cover of the backpack, and then secretly handed it to him.

After receiving the oil paper bag, Uncle Liu opened a corner and looked at it. In an instant, the helpless expression on his face disappeared. He carefully re-wrapped the oil paper bag and put it in his pocket, only to breathe a sigh of relief.

"Xiao Xiao, how much is this brown sugar?"

The brown sugar of the supply and marketing cooperatives requires a sugar ticket for one catty and two. The black market does not require a ticket for about two dollars a catty. Let's take a mid-price.

"Uncle Liu, you don't need a ticket to buy this one at a price of eight to one jin."

"Then you are really not expensive. I went to the black market this morning and asked for two yuan and five jin and it was out of stock."

"I was also lucky this time."

"Uncle Liu thank you anyway. After I go back, I will ask your aunt to send the money to your house."

"it is good."

Although there is a lot of brown sugar in the space, it doesn't matter if you give that pound of brown sugar to Uncle Liu, but it's better to be clear about it.

It was already past three o'clock in the afternoon when I returned to the village, and after bidding farewell to Uncle Liu, I walked towards the house.

After returning home to take off the backpack and put it away, he went into the kitchen to wash his face, then went out and walked towards Liu Meihua's house.

You must tell Liu Meihua and Liu Shuyu about the things you have discussed with Secretary Liu in the county town today, so that you can do better tomorrow.

"Sister Meihua, are you at home?"

Liu Meihua, who was picking vegetables in the courtyard, heard Lu Xiaoxiao's voice and immediately put down the vegetables on his hand, and then trot to the courtyard door and opened it.

"Xiao Xiao, did you just come back from the county seat?"

"Yes, Sister Meihua, are you free now? I have something to discuss with you and Liu Shuyu."