Chapter 212

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

"Captain, do you have anything to do with me?" Lu Xiaoxiao asked knowingly.

After listening to Lu Xiaoxiao's words, the captain knew that she had asked this deliberately. How could she not know what they were doing here because of her monkey spirit.

But this time he was very willing to cooperate with her, so he said: "Educated youth Lu, I wonder if you can let people from the educated youth academy stay here for a few days?"

"Captain, I remember the educated youth academy is a brick house. Although the rain is heavy, it is impossible to collapse the brick house."

When the captain heard this, he turned his head and glanced at the talents of the Educated Youth Academy and said: "The house hasn't collapsed, but it's leaking badly. It can be said that it was raining heavily outside and light rain inside."

"Yeah! That's really unlucky. You see, my thatched roof is not leaking, but the tiled roof they use is leaking."

Chen Zhaodi stood by and listened to the captain and Lu Xiaoxiao. I didn’t get the point for a long time. She even heard Lu Xiaoxiao say they were unlucky, so she said in a loud voice: "Lu Xiaoxiao, who do you say is unlucky? What?"

"Of course I mean you guys. Is the rain too loud? You didn't hear it? Would you like me to repeat it to you."

"Lu Xiaoxiao, you shut up, what's the bad luck for us? It's just that we haven't repaired the roof for a long time.

"Oh... it turns out that you are too lazy to become like this, tsk tsk tsk... I really admire you for being able to speak so arrogantly as lazy."

"Lu Zhiqing, can you let us go into the house and hide first when the rain is so heavy now." Zhang Xiaoling said with a smile.

After hearing Zhang Xiaoling's words, she turned her head and glanced at her and said, "My room is too small to accommodate so many people, so let's just stand here and say something."

If Zhang Xiaoling and the others were allowed to enter the house to hide from the rain just now, they would definitely not leave because they were so cheeky. It was really whimsical that Zhang Xiaoling had been careful and wanted to hide her from her.

Chen Zhaodi saw that Lu Xiaoxiao never let them into the house, so he said: "Lu Xiaoxiao, let us enter the house quickly. The captain just agreed that we would come to your house to borrow."

After hearing Chen Zhaodi's words, he looked at the captain and saw that he shook his head slightly, and he probably guessed what was going on.

"Chen Zhaodi, I told you this morning that my family is too small to live with so many of you. I suggest you go to the warehouse in the team to live in. Why do you have to stare at my house?"

"The warehouse is full of people. We can't live in anymore. The team is the only one who has no one to live in, so we can only live in your house today." Chen Zhaodi said triumphantly.

"Tsk... It seems that you are dependent on me."

"What is Lai Shang, Lu Xiaoxiao, don't talk so badly, we are obeying the organization's arrangements." Zhang Xiaoling said.

"I don't care whether you obey the organization arrangements or whatever, I repeat once again that my family is too small to accommodate so many of you.

If I let some of you live in my house, wouldn't it be a breach of your unity? So for the sake of your revolutionary friendship, I will definitely not let any of you live in my house, but I think of a place that is especially suitable for you to live in. "

When the captain heard this, he immediately asked: "Where is it."

He asked in such anxiousness because he really didn't want to accompany the group of people in the educated youth institute to make trouble. Now he just wants to help them arrange their accommodation quickly, and then go home and take a hot bath to get away from the cold.