Chapter 299 Danger is Coming (5)

You can search for the "Rebirth Era Wen Lone Girl with Space Miaobi Pavilion (imiaobige.com)" in Baidu to find the latest chapter!

After digging several times with a hoe, Lu Xiaoxiao found a wooden box. She took the wooden box out of the pit and walked towards the main house.

After returning to the hall, Lu Xiaoxiao took out a table lamp from the space and placed it on the table of the kang. She opened the wooden box that she had just dug out.

When Lu Xiaoxiao opened the wooden box and saw a villain full of needles and a messy portrait of a leader, she really regretted letting Liu Youcai go.

Lu Xiaoxiao originally wanted to take out all the things in the wooden box and burn it on fire, but at the moment when the fire was lit, she suddenly thought why she didn't treat her by her own way!

The next morning after Lu Xiaoxiao had breakfast, she heard that the door of the yard was knocked, and she knew what was going on when she moved her heart, so she walked quickly to the door of the yard and opened the door. .

Lu Xiaoxiao opened the courtyard door and saw the captain standing at the door and all the leaders in the team and said: "Captain, what's the matter with you so many people coming to me?"

"Lu Zhiqing, the team received an anonymous report saying that you are superstitious and disrespectful to the leader, so today we came to your house to conduct a search."

"Captain, you can't come to my house without proof just because you received the report."

"Education Lu, did you dare to let us into the house and searched because you did something wrong." Liu Youcai looked at Lu Xiaoxiao and asked.

"It's not that I dare not let you into the house and search, I just want to ask if you searched and didn't find anything about my superstition and disrespect to the leader, what should you do?"

"If you don't find it, you won't find it. It's just a search of your house and you didn't lose anything." Liu Youcai looked at Lu Xiaoxiao and said.

"Since you said that a search will not lose anything, then dare you let everyone go to your house to search and see, if you dare, I will let you come into my house and search today."

Liu Youcai hesitated when he heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words, because there are many shady things in his home. Although he hides those things in a very hidden place, it is impossible for ordinary people to find them, but he still doesn't want people to go to him. Search at home.

"No one has reported that I am superstitious and disrespectful to leaders, so why go to my house to search?" Liu Youcai said while looking at Lu Xiaoxiao.

"Then I will report your superstition and disrespect to the leader in person now, so can I go to your house and search?" Lu Xiaoxiao asked Liu Youcai, looking at him.

After Liu Youcai heard Lu Xiaoxiao's words, he didn't know what to say, but he thought that as long as he dug up those things in Lu Xiaoxiao's yard for a while, everyone would definitely not remember to search his yard. .

"I promise you to search my home after searching your home." Liu Youcai said with gritted teeth after looking at Lu Xiaoxiao.

"Captain, you just heard what Liu Youcai said, and I also ask you to help be a witness. Don't wait a while after searching my home, some people regret not letting people search his home." Lu Xiaoxiao looked at the captain and said .

"Okay, I'll help you be this witness."

"Now you can let us search in your house," Liu Youcai said, looking at Lu Xiaoxiao with excitement.

"Naturally, you can come in and search, but before the search, I want to ask you to act as lightly as possible. It is really not easy for me to be an orphan to buy these guys."